Sorry for this delay.Secure your system by updating 3rd party programs.
Your version of Java is outdated and needs to be updated to take advantage of fixes that have eliminated security vulnerabilities.Updating Java:
- Download the latest version of Java SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 27.
- In the box labeled "Java Platform, Standard Edition", click the "Download JRE" button to the right.
- In the Window that opens, select Windows (or Windows x64), and check the "agree" box and click "Continue".
- Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation and save to your Desktop.
- Then from your Desktop double-click on jre-6u27-windows-i586.exe that you have downloaded to install the newest version.
For the x64 bit version download this on jre-6u27-windows-x64.exe). Make sure you download the corrent version.
- Note: If you are running Vista or Windows 7, you may need to right-click on the installation file and select Run as Administrator.
If present remove the old version(s) of Java using the Add/Remove Programs applet.
Java™ 6 Update 22
Critical vulnerabilities have been identified in Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.10 and earlier versions... being exploited in the wild in active targeted attacks... update to Adobe Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 Flash Player 188.8.131.52
On the top of the page you will be given an opportunity to download the version for your operating system.
Make sure you select appropriate version.
You will also have an option to install the Free! McAfee Security Scan Plus Un-check the box
if you are NOT using McAfee's virus protection software.
If all is well.Time for some housekeeping
The following will implement some cleanup procedures as well as reset System Restore points:
Click Start > Run and copy/paste the following bold text into the Run box and click OK:ComboFix /Uninstall
Surf Safely, and Think Prevention!
Delete the other tools we used to clean this computer.