Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Usb-bluetooth Device Problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Punkbus

Punkbus

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 AM

Posted 23 January 2006 - 03:52 AM

Hi bought a bluetooth USB dongle today, and I forgot to install the software before connecting the dongle. I put it in and tried adding new hardware when prompted, and it wouldnt find the driver on the cd. anyway i did the right order on my other computer and it works fine.

I've uninstalled the software, and re-installed it, but doesnt matter it wont recognize the device. I recently bought a new printer and did the wrong order on that as well, tried everything and ended up formatting it, installing it in the right order, and that worked.

Last time with the printer i tried deleting drivers and devices from my hardware profiles, which only made it worse. I dont want to format again, what can I do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 AM

Posted 23 January 2006 - 05:35 AM

What model printer do you have?
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 Punkbus

Punkbus
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 AM

Posted 23 January 2006 - 05:54 AM

great, I got it to work..

anyway my printer is an epson stylus cx4700, and works now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users