Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Vista Recovery Disc

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Siva_Lovable

Siva_Lovable

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 AM

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:19 PM

Hiya,

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit were pre-installed when i purchased Hp Desktop.
I have searched in the internet and found that Windows recovery disk can be created only in business and ultimate edition of vista. But i am sure there might be some way, where we can create Windows Vista Recovery Disc in Home premium 32-bit edition.

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks,

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MilesAhead

MilesAhead

• Members
  • 197 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:43 PM

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:44 PM

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/141820-create-recovery-disc.html

also see this site for all things bootable:

http://reboot.pro/index.php?

"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
- Groucho Marx

#3 Siva_Lovable

Siva_Lovable
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 AM

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:15 AM

Thanks :thumbsup: MilesAhead :thumbsup: for your help. Wanted to create Vista Recovery Disc for long time and Hunt for search is over with your kind support.

Thanks once again, and Keep up the good work.

Bye

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users