Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:40 PM
To add a program to your Startup folder (that will make it work each time you start Windows and you will see it in the system tray):
1. Click Start > Programs, then right click on Startup folder and choose Open.
2. On the Startup window, go to File menu and choose New > Shortcut.
3. In the dialog box click the Browse button to specify the program, navigate to the program's .EXE file.
4. After specifying the program path, click next and finish. Then you will see a new shortcut (computer icon) in the Startup folder.
5. Right click on that shortcut and choose Properties, select Minimized from the Run combo box, and click Ok, then close the Startup folder.
6. At the next time you start your computer the program will run automatically and you will see it in the system tray.