Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD, may be infected?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 JRock8908

JRock8908

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:19 PM

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:07 AM

Hi all, i've been working on my BSOD issue for a few days now. I was directed to this forum with the suspicion that I may have a virus or malware. I'll post the link to my other thread (here at bleepingcomputer) to give an idea of what i've done so far.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic419607.html

I'm not exactly sure what info here is important but i'll do my best to get any info that is required.

Here's a quick summary of what I've done
1) Checked device manager for for yellow/red symbols
2)ran Checkdisk- no errors found
3)checked ram, using tool from memtest.org- no errors
4)Ran full scans with malwarbytes and Micro sec. Ess.

This triggered me being directed to this forum
----------------------------------------------------

View PostJRock8908, on 19 September 2011 - 02:36 PM, said:
Crash Address : ataport.SYS+6487
Stack Address 1 : ntkrnlpa.exe+3758e
Stack Address 2 : MpFilter.sys+bc7
Stack Address 3 : MpFilter.sys+ddfd

-----------------------------------------------------
@ Allan

Based on the minidumps provided, it would seem that a clue as to the source of the problem may be with MpFilter.sys "Microsoft Malware Protection Driver".

Edited by JRock8908, 21 September 2011 - 07:24 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JRock8908

JRock8908
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:25 PM

I haven't been able to figure this out yet, Malwarebytes and mircosoft security essentials do detect infected objects when i run them though i'm not sure if they're getting cleaned or not.

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 PM

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:56 PM

Hello as it appears there may be a malware in the way ...Lets see if you can run these.

Next run Superantisypware (SAS):

Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.

Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:

Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
  • Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on Posted Image to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check Posted Image and check Remove found threats
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
    • Scan potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, push Posted Image
  • Push Posted Image, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Push Posted Image

NOTE: In some instances if no malware is found there will be no log produced.

Edited by boopme, 21 September 2011 - 03:58 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 JRock8908

JRock8908
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:33 PM

Here is my scan log for Superantisypware ( Note: I was forced to restart to finish the removal process and my computer hit a BSOD about 3 minutes after logging in, completely random but it always seems to happen )

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 09/21/2011 at 05:59 PM

Application Version : 5.0.1118

Core Rules Database Version : 7715
Trace Rules Database Version: 5527

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:43:59

Operating System Information
Windows 7 Professional 32-bit, Service Pack 1 (Build 6.01.7601)
UAC Off - Administrator

Memory items scanned : 487
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 38530
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 55364
File threats detected : 15

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\WINDOWS\$NTUNINSTALLKB29253$\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\JOSH@ADBRITE[1].TXT
C:\WINDOWS\$NTUNINSTALLKB29253$\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\JOSH@ADS.POINTROLL[2].TXT
C:\WINDOWS\$NTUNINSTALLKB29253$\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\JOSH@ATDMT[1].TXT
C:\WINDOWS\$NTUNINSTALLKB29253$\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\JOSH@DOUBLECLICK[1].TXT
C:\WINDOWS\$NTUNINSTALLKB29253$\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\JOSH@EAEACOM.112.2O7[1].TXT
C:\WINDOWS\$NTUNINSTALLKB29253$\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\JOSH@POINTROLL[2].TXT
C:\WINDOWS\$NTUNINSTALLKB29253$\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\JOSH@QUESTIONMARKET[2].TXT
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\JOSH@ADBRITE[1].TXT
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\JOSH@ADS.POINTROLL[2].TXT
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\JOSH@ATDMT[1].TXT
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\JOSH@DOUBLECLICK[1].TXT
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\JOSH@EAEACOM.112.2O7[1].TXT
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\JOSH@QUESTIONMARKET[2].TXT
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\JOSH@POINTROLL[2].TXT

#5 JRock8908

JRock8908
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:48 PM

MBAM's log

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.2.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 7766

Windows 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 (Safe Mode)
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421

9/21/2011 6:47:58 PM
mbam-log-2011-09-21 (18-47-58).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 214929
Time elapsed: 10 minute(s), 12 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 2

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\Users\Josh\AppData\Local\Temp\0002777f.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Windows\Temp\00046d43.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#6 JRock8908

JRock8908
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:40 PM

And finally the ESET OnlineScan Log

C:\Program Files\Yontoo Layers\YontooIEClient.dll Win32/Adware.Yontoo.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer\{889DF117-14D1-44EE-9F31-C5FB5D47F68B}\_Setupx.dll a variant of Win32/Adware.Yontoo.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9dc89qvj.default\extensions\{7589a5cb-30fd-4e52-8fd6-d1956674e00e}\chrome\xulcache.jar JS/Agent.NDJ trojan deleted - quarantined
C:\Windows\Temp\intrau3.exe multiple threats deleted - quarantined
C:\Windows\Temp\kjghsad.exe a variant of Win32/Injector.JGN trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined

#7 JRock8908

JRock8908
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:30 PM

Still unresolved :( I know you guys are swamped and I appreciate you giving your free time to help out.

#8 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:19 AM

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:03 PM

Based on the minidumps provided, it would seem that a clue as to the source of the problem may be with MpFilter.sys "Microsoft Malware Protection Driver".

Let's try this ...

In Safe Mode:
  • Start > type msconfig in the search box > press <ENTER>
  • On the Startup and Services tabs, un-check everything related to Microsoft Security Essentials.
  • Apply > OK and reboot your machine normally.

Do you still get a BSOD?

Edited by AustrAlien, 23 September 2011 - 05:05 PM.

AustrAlien
Google is my friend. Make Google your friend too.

Posted Image

#9 JRock8908

JRock8908
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:35 PM

Tried it, disabled everything to do with micro security essentials but still got a blue screen.

My comp is booting extremely slow as if it's bogged down with 1,000's of viruses >.<

Seems to be getting slower everything i get a BSOD

#10 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:54 PM

Please zip up the latest last 3 minidump files and attach the zip file to a reply ... in your other thread ... since attachments cannot be made in this forum.

Thank you.

Edit: Minidumps located here ...
C:\Windows\Minidump <<< folder

Select all three minidumps > right-click > Send to ... > Compressed (zipped) Folder

Edited by AustrAlien, 24 September 2011 - 06:02 PM.

AustrAlien

Posted Image

#11 JRock8908

JRock8908
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:49 PM

OK I tried something that Allan (from previous forum suggested) I used msconfig to do a selective boot with no services or startup programs. I booted normally and i had no BSOD, I was able to run a virus scan with Super anti spyware and it found 142 adware files (good for me but not the real problem). Does this tell us anything useful?

Btw this did fix my google redirect lol, Still getting BSOD

Edited by JRock8908, 24 September 2011 - 10:55 PM.

#12 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:26 AM

I will continue replying to this topic in the Am I Infected? forum rather than your topic in the Windows 7 forum, since we will need to run some more malware scans.

How long have you been experiencing the "google redirect" .... and does it still happen? I can't see what you may have done to fix that problem, so I have to presume it still exists. I can't see that removing "142 adware files" with SAS would have had any effect on a google redirect problem .... but perhaps you were referring to the Selective startup ???

Let's see if we can get the BSOD issue resolved first, so that you can run Windows normally, and then we can work on the malware problem.

You said: "I used msconfig to do a selective boot with no services or startup programs. I booted normally and i had no BSOD, ......... Does this tell us anything useful?"
Yes: One of the services or programs that normally start is causing the BSOD issue.

MpFilter.sys (Microsoft Security Essentials) is present in the stack of all recent dumps and is implicated in some way with causing the BSOD problem.

Please un-install Microsoft Security Essentials and let us know whether that cures the problem of BSOD on normal startup. If not, please follow Allan's suggestion to "start adding items back to msconfig one or two at a time, rebooting after each change, until the problem reappears and you'll have identified the offending process".

You said: "I was able to run a virus scan with Super anti spyware and it found 142 adware files"
Please post the log from SAS.

Empty your temp folders using TFC (Temporary File Cleaner) in Safe Mode
  • Please download TFC by OldTimer and save it to your desktop.
    alternate download link
  • Re-start your computer and load Windows in Safe Mode:
  • Run TFC:
  • Save any unsaved work. (TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser!)
  • Double-click on TFC.exe to run it. (If you are using Vista/Windows 7, right-click on the file and choose "Run As Administrator".)
  • Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process and let it run uninterrupted to completion.
  • Important! If TFC prompts you to reboot, please do so immediately. If not prompted, manually reboot the machine anyway allowing Windows to load normally (not into Safe Mode) to ensure a complete clean.
Note: TFC (Temp File Cleaner) will clear out all temp folders for all user accounts (temp, IE temp, java, FF, Opera, Chrome, Safari), including Administrator, All Users, LocalService, NetworkService, and any other accounts in the user folder. It will not clean URL history, prefetch, or cookies.

When you have Windows running normally (not in Safe Mode), start MBAM and check for updates/update the definitions and then run a Quick scan and post the results (as instructed previously by boopme).

Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:

Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.

AustrAlien

Posted Image

#13 JRock8908

JRock8908
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:30 AM

@ google redirect, Yea I had this issue with my browser up until SAS deleted those 142 adware files, I no longer get redirected (though i guess this doesn't mean its totally gone). This google redirected started not too long before i started experiencing BSOD.

I managed to get windows working normally with the majority of the services up (haven't had enough time to narrow it down completely yet) and I did full scans with updated MBAM and micro security essentials (I guess i'll uninstall as soon as I get back to my comp). MBAM came up clean and MSE detected one moderate threat. I'll go through as you suggested and post the log when I get back.

Though it's great to see my comp running normally and free of lag.

*MSE being the problem would make sense since my first BSOD occured exactly when MSE detected a threat.

Edited by JRock8908, 26 September 2011 - 09:35 AM.

#14 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 PM

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:48 AM

Sorry, Had afamily issues to deal with the past couple of days..

Nor cewrtain if we stll havea malware here either.

So please run a couple more.

Run TFC by OT (Temp File Cleaner)
Please download TFC by Old Timer and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link

Save any unsaved work. TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser!
Double-click on TFC.exe to run it. If you are using Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator.
Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process and let it run uninterrupted to completion.
Important! If TFC prompts you to reboot, please do so immediately. If not prompted, manually reboot the machine anyway to ensure a complete clean.

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  • Flush DNS
  • Report IE Proxy Settings
  • Reset IE Proxy Settings
  • Report FF Proxy Settings
  • Reset FF Proxy Settings
  • List content of Hosts
  • List IP configuration
  • List Winsock Entries
  • List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs
  • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
  • List Minidump Files
Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.

Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.

Kaspersky Virus Removal

Please click HERE to download Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool.

• Double click on the file you just downloaded and let it install.
  • It will install to your desktop (be patient; it may take a while).
  • Accept license agreement and click "Start" button.
  • Click on Settings button Posted Image
    • In Scan scope leave pre-checked items as they're and also checkmark My Computer
    • In Actions checkmark Select action: (disinfect; delete if disinfection fails) instead of preselected Prompt on detection
  • Click on Automatic Scan tab and then click on Start scanning button.
  • Before it is done it may prompt for action regardless of the setting so choose delete if prompted.
  • When the scan is done NO log will be produced.
  • Click on Report button Posted Image then on Automatic Scan report tab.
  • Right click anywhere within right pane, click Select All then right click again and click Copy.
  • This will copy the items that it found to the clipboard you can then open notepad (go to start then run then type in notepad) and choose paste to paste the contents into Notepad.
  • You can save this on the desktop.
  • Post the contents of the document in your next reply.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#15 JRock8908

JRock8908
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:25 AM

*heres the scan log from SAS that was requested*

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 09/24/2011 at 07:20 PM

Application Version : 5.0.1118

Core Rules Database Version : 7715
Trace Rules Database Version: 5527

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:35:11

Operating System Information
Windows 7 Professional 32-bit, Service Pack 1 (Build 6.01.7601)
UAC Off - Administrator

Memory items scanned : 312
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 37607
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 43888
File threats detected : 142

Adware.Tracking Cookie
objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\X3NYCXVU ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.r1-ads.ace.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediabrandsww.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.advertise.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.oracle.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
bridge2.admarketplace.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.admarketplace.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.findsearchengineresults.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.eset.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.burstbeacon.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.burstbeacon.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adserver.adtechus.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media.lintvnews.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media.lintvnews.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.fim.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.myweather.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.traveladvertising.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.traveladvertising.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.googleads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.eaeacom.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
dc.tremormedia.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
beacon.dmsinsights.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
beacon.dmsinsights.com [ C:\USERS\JOSH\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\9DC89QVJ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users