Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Battery icon is missing from taskbar

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 summer_0126

summer_0126

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 PM

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:15 PM

Just recently i have noticed that the battery icon is missing from my taskbar. I have already right clicked on the taskbar and went under 'notification area' and selected for it to always be displayed. I have also tried clicking on 'turn system settings on and off' but it says it is off and does not allow be to turn it on. It kind of looks like the icon is missing or there is no icon for the battery power. Can someone please help? I have a Windows 7 laptop.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 AM

Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:29 AM

Hi summer -

2 quick items, please list the make, and also the model if known -

Thank You -

EDIT - Please don't list a Windows 7 Laptop as we already know that :wink:

Edited by noknojon, 21 September 2011 - 02:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users