Hey guys, I am aware that Combofix logs are not allowed on this forum but it was the only program to find my issue. I tried Malwarebytes (came up clean) AdAware (came up clean) and my own Comodo AV (came up clean) Combofix pulled up problems, I fixed them, restarted and my problem was gone (that was Sunday) now it is back again. I have barely used my PC since then so no downloads or obscure sites.
My problem is when I click 'search' on google (or any other search site) a separate window will open with some sort of advertisement.
I would be grateful if someone could walk me threw some other programs that are allowed on this site to replicate the findings that only Combofix found for me.
I am running Windows 7 SP1
Edited by nicoxcx, 20 September 2011 - 12:06 PM.