Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Laptop freezing randomly

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 luka4mtb

luka4mtb

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 AM

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:50 AM

Hello,

A couple of weeks ago I have moved to Netherlands and since then I have started having strange problems with my computer. First of all, it might seem funny that it happened as I moved here, but I have friends who moved here as well in the same time and experience exactly the same problems with their computer.
Firstly, computer freezes randomly, even if it is just idle and not running any major program (as soon as it boots, I don't use it for a couple of minutes till I am in my house and when I come back at my desk I find it frozen), and sometimes it comes back after about 10-15 min sometimes i have to force reboot.
Secondly, when I came here my battery laster for about 2 and a half hours, now after 3 weeks it doesn't last not even 20 minutes and windows is telling me that there is a problem with my battery and i should change it. I am somehow suspecting there might be something to do with the electricity network here, but I want to rule out any possibilities before i am sure of that. I sanned the computer with several antiviruses (MBAM, Bitdefender) but it is clean, did a registry clean, a memory clean up, defragmentation and it didn't help
I would appreciate if someone could help me with this issue, the two problems might be related, might have nothing to do with each other, but I want to get rid of the freezing part at least.

Thank you in advance for your help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users