Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from Scotland

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 straitgate

straitgate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

Hello Friends,
I've been coming to bleeping computer for ages but I've never joined. But now, I'm stumped by a problem, even reading in previous posts doesn't help, so I thought I'd get some help from the gentlemen who take such great pleasure in delving into the innerds of our PC's to irradicate the poisons. I enjoy doing it myself but these virus writers are getting cleverer every year. I've got one laptop that only good for the bin on account of a rootkit(but that's another story). Today, I've come to say please hold my hand and guide me through this wretched problem. So, thank you for all your help in the past. Many times I've said thank you to you but you didn't hear me. So, thanks again. I'm away now to post my problem. For anyone who's interested; I live in Scotland, 51, Male, and I live in the back of beyond; nothing but deer and midges; so you can understand how my PC is my lifeline to the outside world. I look forward to hearing from you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• 14,000 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 AM

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:08 PM

Hello, and welcome to Bleeping Computer! Thanks for becoming a member.

I'm sure the helpful folk here will be able to assist you.

Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users