Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Firefox Downloading From Trackitdown.net

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Davidian

Davidian

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:22 PM

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:40 PM

Every time I try and download a WAV from my order history it starts to download the file, then suddently switches to orderhistory.html for no reason

Trackitdown.net is a digital shop where I buy my WAV's for Digital Mixing.

I am not 100% sure but I believe this error first occoured when I upgraded t Win 7 64bit as I have used firefox on the site previously..
it might also have been when upgrading to FF version 4 (now on version 6.2)

Previously when this error happened I just used IE

The trouble is I have recently moved into the gilrfriends flat and her internet connection is more than sub par
the files never complete downloading.

So using firefox, preferably with download them all, I can resume any of the files if there are any connection issues.

Regardless of how I try to download the file with firefox it wont download it.

I have spoken to their support but all they say is "works fine for me"

I tried on my girlfriends laptop, she is win 7 32bit instead of 64bit and we have most of the same software installed, but she doesnt have spybot search and destroy installed...
However I don't think that can be the issue as my mate has spybot installed and doesnt have the problem.

So the issue has to be somewhere else on my pc, and be specific to Firefox and Trackitdown.net as I haven't had any issues from any other site!

Is there any way to work out what this error is?

facebook.pngtwitter.pngsoundcloud.png

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Davidian

Davidian
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:22 PM

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:09 AM

Wow, 75 views an no one knows

Ah well, thanks guys, guess the only thing left to do is format the PC, start again, and check piece by piece what is causing this interfearence.

facebook.pngtwitter.pngsoundcloud.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users