Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

íHola!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Oxente

Oxente

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 PM

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:08 AM

Tudo bem? I'm not new to using pc's (now using Dell laptops home and work) but always feel a little behind the curve. I quit using Android phones because I felt obligated to always learn new tweaking procedures... Now, I hate having to learn Apple protocols, but now am having to catch up on iPhone stuff... UGH! on my machines I am liking the free AVG spyware a lot, but still feel the puter is too sluggish. Sick of registry cleaners (and the like) that give free demo and system analysis just to tell you haw many thousands of problems you need to pay them to clean up! I'M too poor/cheap to spend the dough, so I'm here looking for ways I can improve performance without being a tech-head. I teach Spanish and Portuguese - lived in Brazil 7 years but now back in NC.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users