Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A few Windows 7 problems

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gazzooks

gazzooks

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 AM

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:09 AM

I have reported these 3 problems to the respective Microsoft Forums (a few weeks ago) but have not got a solution or a reply.
1. I can't log in to facebook using IE9 but have no problem logging in with Chrome or Firefox. (No response)
2. Can open pure text emails from facebook but Windows Live Mail hangs when I try to open an email from facebook that has graphics in it. (No response)
3. Windows Explorer keeps crashing and having to restart - at any random time or event. (No Solution)

I thought some one on this forum may have some ideas. I have tried all the obvious but some time when you are into the fault you can overlook an even more obvious solution.
B)

Edited by jgweed, 18 September 2011 - 08:55 AM.
moved to more appropriate forum; added topic description. jgw

cheers
gazzooks

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. (Winston Churchill)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Plumber

Plumber

• Members
  • 409 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 AM

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:56 AM

I know this doesn't answer your question but I also had a bit of trouble with IE9.I rolled back to IE8 and I figure I'll wait untill all the bugs are worked out,Tony.

#3 gazzooks

gazzooks
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:44 AM

This one problem with IE9 is preferable to all the problems I had with IE8. IE7 was better.
Anyhow these are technical issues that even MS can't answer yet.
B)
cheers
gazzooks

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. (Winston Churchill)

#4 gazzooks

gazzooks
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:13 AM

Problem 1 has dissappeared - not sure why.
Problem 2 has decreased as sometimes graphicl emails from Facebook don't hang
Problem 3 still exists and can't find an answer.
B)
cheers
gazzooks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users