Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need software (hopefully free).

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mr.Ninja

Mr.Ninja

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:55 PM

So, I am building a custom computer for my families new house, and would like to find some (free?) software to control the heating and lighting. The lighting will control lights around the house, as well as some LED strip lights, the heating will be floor heating (hot water pipes circulating aroung the room) and will only have to control servos to release the flow of water, could anyone help me?
If life gives you a melon... you might be dyslexic.

I'm a ninja, you see me somewhere in the for-

Picture this, you're on an empty beach, scanning it, and you think Wow, this would be a great place for a ninja vaca-

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Mr.Ninja

Mr.Ninja
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:27 PM

Bump
If life gives you a melon... you might be dyslexic.

I'm a ninja, you see me somewhere in the for-

Picture this, you're on an empty beach, scanning it, and you think Wow, this would be a great place for a ninja vaca-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users