Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Heroes 5 collectors edition

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 eboknight

eboknight

• Members
  • 126 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:44 AM

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:44 AM

Regular Heroes 5 cd version worked fine upgrades and all, but my kids scratched disk one up, so I upgraded to Heroes 5 collectors edition. Now everything installs fine accept the updates it says Heroes 5 not found patch could not be installed. But the biggest issue is when I go to play the game the mouse and keyboard will not respond, like when you would click through the start up story I can't do that.
I also have a similar issue with a gamehouse game I downloaded it loads and the mouse cursor lights up the buttons to start the game but it will not click on them.
I updated my drivers for my mouse and keyboard through HP thinking that might be the issue, but that did not solve it.
Any ideas.
Thanks
Eboknight

Edited by eboknight, 16 September 2011 - 04:33 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users