Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Digital Camrea Problems On Winxp X64 Pro

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sociopsychoactive

sociopsychoactive

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 PM

Posted 21 January 2006 - 09:44 PM

Hey

I recently upgraded from 32bit to 64bit, and everything is great except I can no longerr use the drivers that came with my digital camera.

The camera is made by ShuoYing Industrial(ShenZhen)Co.,Ltd

the camera itself is a pen still camera, model number sy-2102

it came with a driver CD, but the drivers on it are not compatible with winxp x64, and I've tried searching for everything possible, to no avail. Do drivers even exist that will work? Is there a wrapper for 32 bit drivers to make them work in a 64bit environment? Can anyone help?

Thanks

Joe

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:34 AM

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:46 AM

You have encountered the main problem with new versions of op systems - drivers not available.

You can try the "contact me" link at the following website (for the manufacturer)
http://shuoying.en.alibaba.com/product/501...ill_Camera.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users