Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Audio Books from itunes to iPad2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Birdieboys

Birdieboys

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 AM

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:16 PM

Hi, I bought six or seven audio books from iTunes last night. I can see them in my iTunes Purchased list. When I plug in my Ipad2, it syncs, but the books don't load to my ipad. One of them loaded as soon as I bought it, but when I check on the ipad it says all purchases have been downloaded, but they are not on my iPad. I would be grateful for any help, thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,572 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:08 AM

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:05 AM

Go into iTunes and connect your iPad. In iTunes, under Devices you should see your ipad. Click on it and then select books.

Make sure Sync Books is selected and then either select all books or select the particular books you wish to sync.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users