Picture of the culprit:
1. Kills ALL antispyware-tools; Some won't run at all and some will start and even commence a scan but are then shut down after a few seconds.
2. Kills Sysinternals Process Explorer in ANY form, version or filename.
3. Will not allow computer to join domain.
4. Will not allow Outlook 2007 to synchronize with Exchange.
5. Will allow Internet surfing.
6. It resides in the directory "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB55308$" (The reason I know this is that there's no such KB on Windows Update PLUS RootkitRevealer shows me the contents of that directory as the list below will show)
About characteristics 3-5: It limits network access in general.
Some of the software I have tried to remove/stop it with(in Windows safe mode):
SUPERAntiSpyware (Able to start scan but shuts down after a few seconds)
Malwarebytes' AntiMalware (Able to start scan but shuts down after a few seconds)
Process Explorer (Unable to run at all)
RKill (Black box blinks, as it's supposed to, but process remains)
KillBox (Just fails deleting the directory)
RootkitRevealer (As mentioned earlier it actually reveals the contents of the rootkits directory: http://i.imgur.com/Xn3SK.jpg
(I had to save it as an image because I was even unable to save the plain text scan log anywhere))
GMER (Able to start scan but shuts down after a few seconds)
Ultimate Process Killer (Says that it kills the process but the process remains)
ComboFix (Extracts its files but is unable to run afterwards)
... plus a few more not worth mentioning.
I am able to find it a couple of places in the system registry but obviously not all places. (Edited from a Windows PE, not from the infected Windows).
I have removed all kinds of malware for years, and has never failed, but this is something else. I am at my wits end here. Please help me.