Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MID 806 Android Tablet

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 scurvychef

scurvychef

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 AM

Posted 12 September 2011 - 11:27 PM

This is somewhat of a rant and I apologize if it is not allowed. I just thought I would warn people from buying one if they were considering it.

I have to admit. It is easier to surf the web than my phone and more convenient than a computer. But the wifi is poor: it won't connect to my 5 GHz connection on home router... only the 2.4. The range on it sucks. the keyboard synaptic s are horrible and it often grabs the wrong letter (sometimes a number even if i am not in number mode?!!) The camera is lame. it is 3mp and located on the from of the device so it is only good for webcaming. Not for photos. Hard drive is SMALL. The processor is slow and cant multitask at all without freezing. Adobe flash player crashes. Angry Birds: forget it. Too crazy of graphics I guess. Can't copy and paste in Gmail (a bug they are working on).

The run down: if you think you are saving money buying this 110 POS, you are wasting 110 dollars. Save your money for something useful. A 6 year old compaq presario can do more than this thing.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users