Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Firefox keeps crashing.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 trappermike

trappermike

• Members
  • 72 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 PM

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:02 PM

Firefox seems to have had quite a few version updates in the last 6 months,and mine seems to be working slower and slower,and developing some quirks.I re and re'd Firefox to the old 3.6.22 version which used to work so well for me,well it was fast again,but none of my add-ons or extensions would work. So I re and re'd Firefox again to the latest version,and the add-ons work now,but it is now slow again,and now it crashes in a short time...
Anyone got an idea what is wrong? Up until lately Firefox has always worked flawlessly for me. I would hate to concede that Firefox is worse than IE,I didn't think that was possible. I must be doing something wrong.
Any advice is appreciated!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users