Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin0940

Kevin0940

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:05 PM

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:10 PM

Hello my fellow BleepingComputer.com members. I would describe myself as a moderate computer user who understands a little more that the basics of usage and maintenance. I refuse to pay others for things that I can reasonably do myself and therefore google and research when I'm experiencing a computer problems. A few weeks ago I was infected by a virus and after viewing several websites came upon bleepingcomputer.com and I was hooked. It was easy to use, the responses were clear and simple and members were very respectful. I eventually resolved my issue and have made this one of my favorites. I look forward to utilizing this site to resolve any future issues I may encounter and helping others resolve their issues with what little knowledge I may have to offer.

In closing, if I could offer just one recommendation to others to maintain their systems it would be this...backup, backup, backup.

Thank you and have a great day.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 AM

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:37 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Thanks for your kind words.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:05 PM

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:16 AM

One learns the hard way to back up frequently, but one learns it well. BC is always here to provide answers or help.
Welcome to BC, and thanks for joining!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users