Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer has unknown virus..need help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bbell

bbell

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:10 AM

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:30 PM

Hey guys so for about 2 weeks my computer has been acting very weird. I keep hearing an error message and nothing is popping up. My websites keep forgetting to keep me logged in. I have a dell and use windows XP and the task bar which is blue at the bottom will randomly turn grey (like the older windows version used to be) AVG keeps showing pop ups telling me about exploit kits and phoenix exploits and blackhole exploits. My webpages keep will randomly keep closing. I need to fix this and i dont know how. I scanned my computer 3 times with malwarebytes and it found no harm on my computer. Please help me because i am getting so frustrated on how to fix this problem because i need this computer for school!

Edited by hamluis, 09 September 2011 - 09:59 PM.
Moved from MRL to Am I Infected, no logs.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ranget

ranget

• Members
  • 250 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:10 AM

Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:45 AM

Hello bbell

i would like you to do the Following

1- Boot in safe mode with networking
2- do a quick scan Using Malwarebyte anti malware , Superantispyware , Drweb Cureit

in the next post i would like you to post :

Malwarebyte Log

tell me how the computer is doing

A big thanks to Dider Stevens

sorry for not being around

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users