Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:46 AM
Two things were surprisingly different on my laptop a week ago when I turned it on:
1) the font in all my programs and browser windows was huge, and
2) the stand by option is totally disabled (it is grayed out and I can't click on it) and my computer won't automatically go into stand by when I shut it.
What I've tried:
- shut my computer down a number of times to see if it would shake off those problems, it didn't
- went to Display in the Control Panel to see if "large" or "extra large" fonts was chosen in the Appearance tab. They weren't, and if I did select one, the font got even bigger.
- ran Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware, but it didn't find any infection
Anyone know what might be causing this or how I can fix it?