Your ComboFix is clean.Secure your system by updating 3rd party programs.
Your version of Java is outdated and needs to be updated to take advantage of fixes that have eliminated security vulnerabilities.Updating Java:
- Download the latest version of Java SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 27.
- In the box labeled "Java Platform, Standard Edition", click the "Download JRE" button to the right.
- In the Window that opens, select Windows (or Windows x64), and check the "agree" box and click "Continue".
- Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation and save to your Desktop.
- Then from your Desktop double-click on jre-6u27-windows-i586.exe that you have downloaded to install the newest version.
For the x64 bit version download this on jre-6u27-windows-x64.exe). Make sure you download the corrent version.
- Note: If you are running Vista or Windows 7, you may need to right-click on the installation file and select Run as Administrator.
If present remove the old version(s) of Java using the Add/Remove Programs applet.
Java 6 Update 17
Java 6 Update 6
Java 6 Update 7
Get the latest version of the Adobe Reader.http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Before your download I suggest you unckeck the box on the top right "Include in your download"
this is not required. While the installation is in progress you can also deny the installation of any other programs that may be suggested.
When installed remove your old version of the Reader using the Add/Remove Programs applet if present.
An important vulnerability has been identified in Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.16 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Solaris, and Adobe Flash Player 10.3.185.22 and earlier versions for Android.Adobe recommends... update to Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.22
Direct download current version - executable Flash Player installer... to your Desktop, then double-click to install.Download for Internet ExplorerDownload for Firefox and other browsers
Wait a day or two and if all is well.Time for some housekeeping
The following will implement some cleanup procedures as well as reset System Restore points:
Click Start > Run and copy/paste the following bold text into the Run box and click OK:ComboFix /Uninstall
Delete the other tools we used to clean this computer.
Surf Safely, and Think Prevention!