I worked perfectly and with a fast download rate (I have 10mbit).
About a month ago I noticed that the internet sometimes was getting slower, and then when I tried again at a later time it was fine. But it got worse and worse, and
I checked my download rate with a program, which said that my download rate was around 10kb-50kb. It varied a lot when I downloaded, and mostly my download rate was
in that range, but sometimes it whent up to 600-900kb for some time and then it went way back down.
I then reinstalled Windows completely to factory settings, and I think the internet was working fine for some days, but then it got really bad again.
I thought that maybe it was the NETGEAR usb adapter that was causing the trouble, so I bought and installed a Edimax EW-7728In PCI internet card, but it didn't change anything...
I have asked a lot of people on different forums, but noone was able to help!
I don't know if a HJT log would help, but this log is from my freshly installed computer:
Mod Edit: Removed HJT log, which is malware tool (not allowed in this forum), not used for general system troubleshooting...connectivity issues occur for many reasons unrelated to malware and I see nothing thus far indicating that you have anything other than system issues that can be explored in this forum ~ Hamluis.
Edited by hamluis, 09 September 2011 - 06:42 AM.