Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Duplicate words typed when lagging

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 elybeit09

elybeit09

• Members
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 AM

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:18 AM

Sometimes when I lag and Im typing my words Im typing will type out twice and overlap in sentences. In the screenshot I have included you can see this. I tried typing "I know theres ppl who work for little pay", and it overlapped. This issue used to happen on my old computer which was Windows XP but it only had 1 gb of RAM I know have 2gb and I thought I wouldnt be dealing with lag issues as often.

Attached File  dup.JPG   17.09KB   4 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 AM

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:56 AM

The lag may be caused by your internet connexion or an overloaded server handling the IM client. Does this lag problem happen consistently and with all IM applications?
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 elybeit09

elybeit09
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 AM

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:29 PM

This is through a flash, browser based MMO game... but it did happen on my old computer in other application, but has yet to happen on an IM application on my newer system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users