Posted 20 January 2006 - 04:48 PM
This is probably the first time in my life I have had a problem with my PC that I couldn't solve.
Being a Web Developer myself, this is really affecting my work-
When I try to access certain websites I get an error: IEXPLORE.EXE ( FIREFOX.EXE for firefox ) has encountered a problem and will have to close. When I chose not to send the error report, it just closes the window I was navigating.
Additionally, this issue randomly prevents me from acessing the net at all for a while. Moments later, the access is back up.
Examples of site's I'm attempting to access: www.godaddy.com, and google images.
- I have ran 10 Anti-Spyware applications, and everything seems to be clean.
- Don't seem to have any harmful active process.
- Ran 3 different Anti-virus that turned out clean.
- Tried uninstalling Ie6 in the add/remove programs and didn't do a thing
- Tried editing the Registry values manually without sucess.
Any of you have an idea of what's going on here?