Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Icon in not working properly and no cennection

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gutierrez

Gutierrez

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 AM

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:27 AM

Hello,
Can someone please help me, I am trying to get my daughter Computer working again.
Last night I did a virus scan and found about 81 different viruses but now some of my desktop icon is not opening or open very slow. (AVIRA)
I cannot get any connections with my Verizon Fios and my wireless Netgear for some reason stop working. (I did reinstall the Netgear wireless drivers, pull the card out, and put it back in)
I do not have the XP home operating system so I need the help I can get. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,679 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 AM

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:47 PM

Welcome aboard Posted Image

I assume you're using some other working computer to post this?

Did you try to restart your daughter's computer in Safe Mode with Networking to see if you can connect there?

Do you have USB flash drive?

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users