Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem displaying 720p on RCA Scenium.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 flickdog93

flickdog93

• Members
  • 73 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:12 AM

Posted 06 September 2011 - 01:05 PM

I just got a RCA Scenium HDLP50w151 HDTV and have my Xbox currently plugged into one of its component slots. The problem is it only displays in 480p or 1080i.

It won't display 720p or 1080p for some reason. I've been looking around and found a topic talking about HDCP compliant devices and was wondering if a firmware update for the tv could fix this problem. Again, I don't know if the HDCP part of it is the problem so any suggestions are welcome.

Btw everything with my Xbox is set up correctly and all HD settings have been tried and tried again.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users