Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

iPod won't synch podcasts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mike.H

Mike.H

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 PM

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:06 PM

Hi all,

I'm having a little difficulty with my iPod - it won't allow me to put any podcasts on it! It's a 8GB iPod touch, the podcasts are just news and current affairs, and when I attempt to try and synch them I recieve a no entry icon in iTunes. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Mike.H

Mike.H
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 PM

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:29 AM

Any thoughts?

#3 BrandonJones

BrandonJones

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 AM

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:36 PM

For some reason you have to tell Itunes to sync podcasts. Plug in your Ipod, open Itunes and click on your Ipod name when it appears on the left. Now look to your right. You should see a screen that tells you how much space is used and how much is free. Look in the top of that window, and click on Podcast. Here you will see an option to click that reads "Sync Podcast" and you will be given an option as to how many episodes of each Podcast you want to keep.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users