Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Crazed! Please Help- Can Only Access Internet in Safe Mode after Virus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 terriann517

terriann517

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 PM

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:27 AM

I got a virus (some vista 7 virus?) used Rkill and was able to access internet through safe mode, as that was originally not possible. I have tried combofix, SAS, Spybot, everything and cannot get internet to work in non safe mode. I have Windows XP. Please help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,947 posts
  •  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:13 AM

Hello,

Please follow the instructions in ==>This Guide<== starting at step 6.

Once the proper logs are created, then post them in a reply to this topic by using the Add Reply button. Since you have run ComboFix, please include the ComboFix log in the new topic.

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the post and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the reply and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, include the information that you were unable to produce the other logs, include the ComboFix log, and describe what happens when you try to create the other logs.

Please note that I am not a member of the Malware Removal Team and will not be assisting you in removing the infection. I'm simply helping you to post the information they need in order to assist you.

If HelpBot replies to your topic, PLEASE follow Step One so it will report your topic to the team members.

Orange Blossom :cherry:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#3 HelpBot

HelpBot

Bleepin' Binary Bot

• Bots
  • 12,668 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:30 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer!

I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:

Posted Image In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.

CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/417532 <<< CLICK THIS LINK

If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.

Posted Image If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:

• If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
  • A new DDS and GMER log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
    • Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.
    • If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.
    • If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.
    • If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.
  • Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.
  • Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.

Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again:

• Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit Scanner.

Please note that if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows you will not be able to run GMER and you may skip this step.

Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic:

Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice

Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here:

How to create a GMER log

As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

#4 Casey_boy

Casey_boy

Bleeping physicist

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,765 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:09 AM

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:16 AM

Hi there,

Could you please follow the step 2 as given by Helpbot and also post me the logs from the programs you have run such as ComboFix and SAS.

Casey

If I have been helping you and I do not reply within 48hours, feel free to send me a PM.

* My Website * Am I Infected? * Malware Removal Help * If you'd like to say thanks *

#5 terriann517

terriann517
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:58 PM

I am sorry...all of this is a little foreign to me. I have a hijackthis log readily available if that would help. I believe my system is Windows XP but if you need further info, I can try and find out exactly "what I am running" Here is the hijackthis log from normal mode. A lot of the other logs require you to log on to the internet and I can only do that in safe mode so not sure if that would be beneficial in any way.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 10:24:45 PM, on 9/25/2011
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\OasClnt.exe
c:\program files\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe
c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsescn.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS
C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\pctsAuxs.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\pctsSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\pctsGui.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\zHotkey.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281531801\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsftsn.exe
C:\Program Files\AOL 9.5\waol.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SCServer\SCServer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar\Platform\6.3.2348.0\mswinext.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://www.gateway.com/g/sidepanel.html?Ch=Retail&Br=EM&Loc=ENG_US&Sys=DTP&M=T6536
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://aol.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R3 - URLSearchHook: Elf 1 Toolbar - {22e03916-85c5-44b0-8dc9-1830c11238d9} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1\prxtbElf0.dll
R3 - URLSearchHook: Elf 1.15 Toolbar - {b9d63c58-90cc-428b-8d3b-cbb88eb07e7e} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1.15\prxtbElf0.dll
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {472734EA-242A-422b-ADF8-83D1E48CC825} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Elf 1 - {22e03916-85c5-44b0-8dc9-1830c11238d9} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1\prxtbElf0.dll
O2 - BHO: Conduit Engine - {30F9B915-B755-4826-820B-08FBA6BD249D} - C:\Program Files\ConduitEngine\prxConduitEngin0.dll
O2 - BHO: AOL Toolbar Loader - {3ef64538-8b54-4573-b48f-4d34b0238ab2} - C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\aoltb.dll
O2 - BHO: Search Helper - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: Elf 1.15 - {b9d63c58-90cc-428b-8d3b-cbb88eb07e7e} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1.15\prxtbElf0.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - c:\windows\system32\BAE.dll
O2 - BHO: Bing Bar BHO - {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar\Platform\6.3.2348.0\npwinext.dll
O2 - BHO: Ask Toolbar BHO - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Elf 1 Toolbar - {22e03916-85c5-44b0-8dc9-1830c11238d9} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1\prxtbElf0.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Conduit Engine - {30F9B915-B755-4826-820B-08FBA6BD249D} - C:\Program Files\ConduitEngine\prxConduitEngin0.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Elf 1.15 Toolbar - {b9d63c58-90cc-428b-8d3b-cbb88eb07e7e} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1.15\prxtbElf0.dll
O3 - Toolbar: @C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar\Platform\6.3.2348.0\npwinext.dll,-100 - {8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} - C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar\Platform\6.3.2348.0\npwinext.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Support.com Toolbar - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AOL Toolbar - {ba00b7b1-0351-477a-b948-23e3ee5a73d4} - C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\aoltb.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CHotkey] zHotkey.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] HDAShCut.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] %WINDIR%\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Reminder] %WINDIR%\Creator\Remind_XP.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\VSO\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OASClnt] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\oasclnt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPFExe] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Default Manager] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DefMgr.exe" -resume
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISTray] "C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\pctsGui.exe" /hideGUI
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ApnUpdater] "C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\McUpdate.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\McAgent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSKAGENTEXE] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\SPAMKI~1\MskAgent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281531801\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AROReminder] C:\Program Files\ARO 2011\ARO.exe -rem
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AOL Fast Start] "C:\Program Files\AOL 9.5\AOL.EXE" -b
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [Power2GoExpress] NA (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [Power2GoExpress] NA (User 'Default user')
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {EF791A6B-FC12-4C68-99EF-FB9E207A39E6} (McFreeScan Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/iss-loc/mcfscan/3,0,0,6394/mcfscan.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: SAS Core Service (!SASCORE) - SUPERAntiSpyware.com - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - AOL LLC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee WSC Integration (McDetect.exe) - McAfee, Inc - c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee.com McShield (McShield) - McAfee Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Task Scheduler (McTskshd.exe) - McAfee, Inc - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager (mcupdmgr.exe) - McAfee, Inc - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SpamKiller Server (MskService) - McAfee Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\SPAMKI~1\MSKSrvr.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PrismXL - New Boundary Technologies, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS
O23 - Service: PC Tools Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\pctsAuxs.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Security Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\pctsSvc.exe

--
End of file - 11034 bytes

#6 Casey_boy

Casey_boy

Bleeping physicist

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,765 posts
  •  

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:11 PM

Could you boot into Safe Mode, download the requested programs to your Desktop. Then reboot into normal mode and run the programs?

If they don't run, then boot back into Safe Mode and try to run them from there.

Casey

If I have been helping you and I do not reply within 48hours, feel free to send me a PM.

* My Website * Am I Infected? * Malware Removal Help * If you'd like to say thanks *

#7 terriann517

terriann517
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:26 PM

Okay, I got the Combofix to work in safe mode. Thank You...SAS is still a problem but hopefully you can tell something by this..

Attached File  ComboFix.txt   18.91KB   1 downloads

#8 Casey_boy

Casey_boy

Bleeping physicist

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,765 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:54 AM

Hi,

Can you access the internet in normal mode yet? If not please download the following in Safe Mode and then run them in normal mode.

Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool (TDSSKiller.exe) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!
Be sure to download TDSSKiller.exe (v2.4.0.0) from Kaspersky's website and not TDSSKiller.zip which appears to be an older version 2.3.2.2 of the tool.
  • Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
    Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it.
  • To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.
  • Click the Start Scan button.
  • Do not use the computer during the scan
  • If the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
  • Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
  • A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
  • Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.

We need to create an OTL Report
  • Please download OTL from here
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
  • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
  • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized

Casey

#9 terriann517

terriann517
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:00 AM

Thank you so much!!!! For the first time in a very long time, I am on the internet in normal mode. However, computer is running pretty slow. Not sure if that was just for the first time reboot after program. I have attached log anyway but am so excited. Thank you again...was ready to buy new computer :)

Attached Files

#10 Casey_boy

Casey_boy

Bleeping physicist

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,765 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:10 AM

Good news. Could you also get the second set of logs (OTL) please?

#11 terriann517

terriann517
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:52 AM

I don't see the OTL in the C area...put a search on it and still not locating it :( Do you think I am okay now? Or you can't tell without that log.

#12 Casey_boy

Casey_boy

Bleeping physicist

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,765 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:20 PM

I can't tell without that log :wink:

Did you follow my instructions to download OTL and run it - only then will you be able to post me the log. Here are the instructions again:

We need to create an OTL Report
  • Please download OTL from here
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
  • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
  • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized

Casey

#13 terriann517

terriann517
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:24 PM

I keep messing this up somehow- it only gave me one that I see and it is as follows:

OTL logfile created on: 9/27/2011 7:01:14 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.29.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop
Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

895.36 Mb Total Physical Memory | 478.66 Mb Available Physical Memory | 53.46% Memory free
2.11 Gb Paging File | 1.34 Gb Available in Paging File | 63.28% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 1344 2688 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 228.79 Gb Total Space | 166.72 Gb Free Space | 72.87% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 4.08 Gb Total Space | 1.38 Gb Free Space | 33.89% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32

Computer Name: YOUR-F649666857 | User Name: Owner | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2011/09/27 19:00:40 | 000,582,656 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2011/08/11 19:38:07 | 000,116,608 | ---- | M] (SUPERAntiSpyware.com) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCore.exe
PRC - [2011/07/29 22:05:42 | 000,887,976 | ---- | M] (Ask) -- C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe
PRC - [2011/01/13 15:17:26 | 001,589,208 | ---- | M] (PC Tools) -- C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\pctsGui.exe
PRC - [2011/01/13 07:20:00 | 000,041,296 | ---- | M] (AOL Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.6a\waol.exe
PRC - [2011/01/13 07:19:58 | 000,045,392 | ---- | M] (AOL Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.6a\shellmon.exe
PRC - [2010/11/22 18:19:45 | 002,201,936 | ---- | M] (AOL Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.6a\AOLBrowser\aolbrowser.exe
PRC - [2010/11/19 06:57:14 | 001,150,936 | ---- | M] (PC Tools) -- C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\pctsSvc.exe
PRC - [2010/10/29 14:49:28 | 000,505,064 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jucheck.exe
PRC - [2010/10/18 15:08:40 | 000,039,240 | ---- | M] (AOL Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\3.0\aoltpsd3.exe
PRC - [2010/03/15 14:02:36 | 000,366,840 | ---- | M] (PC Tools) -- C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\pctsAuxs.exe
PRC - [2010/03/08 03:27:49 | 000,041,800 | ---- | M] (AOL Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281531801\ee\aolsoftware.exe
PRC - [2010/03/08 00:10:23 | 000,172,032 | ---- | M] (New Boundary Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS
PRC - [2010/02/10 09:19:09 | 000,041,800 | ---- | M] (AOL Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281531801\ee\aolupdates.exe
PRC - [2007/06/13 06:23:07 | 001,033,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
PRC - [2006/10/23 08:50:35 | 000,046,640 | ---- | M] (AOL LLC) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\acs\AOLacsd.exe
PRC - [2005/10/13 19:56:16 | 000,126,976 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc) -- c:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\Mcdetect.exe
PRC - [2005/09/22 18:29:08 | 000,303,104 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe
PRC - [2005/08/24 20:01:04 | 000,122,368 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc) -- c:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\McTskshd.exe
PRC - [2005/08/12 02:02:44 | 000,053,248 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\oasclnt.exe
PRC - [2005/08/10 16:49:20 | 000,163,840 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) -- c:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\mcvsshld.exe
PRC - [2005/08/10 15:22:02 | 000,221,184 | ---- | M] (McAfee Inc.) -- c:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\McShield.exe
PRC - [2005/07/08 22:16:16 | 000,483,328 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) -- c:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\McVSEscn.exe
PRC - [2005/07/02 00:43:00 | 000,299,008 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) -- c:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\mcvsftsn.exe
PRC - [2004/12/08 21:57:36 | 000,550,912 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zHotkey.exe

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - [2011/02/04 18:48:30 | 000,291,840 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\sbe.dll
MOD - [2011/01/13 07:20:01 | 000,048,640 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.6a\zlib.dll
MOD - [2011/01/13 07:19:49 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.6a\components\Tier2Svc.dll
MOD - [2011/01/13 07:19:49 | 000,060,928 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.6a\components\DataSvcs.dll
MOD - [2010/08/30 16:05:52 | 000,157,656 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\NetworkLayer\PCTCFHook.dll
MOD - [2010/08/10 17:59:26 | 001,263,576 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\UserModeFileCache.dll
MOD - [2010/08/10 17:58:38 | 000,091,608 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\avengine\sdkBSCtrl.dll
MOD - [2010/02/05 14:14:43 | 001,291,776 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\quartz.dll
MOD - [2004/12/08 21:57:36 | 000,550,912 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zHotkey.exe
MOD - [2004/08/10 15:00:00 | 000,059,904 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\devenum.dll
MOD - [2004/08/10 15:00:00 | 000,014,336 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdmo.dll
MOD - [2003/05/17 00:09:32 | 000,011,776 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\HIDMNT.dll
MOD - [2001/07/03 00:36:30 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\HKNTDLL.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- -- (HidServ)
SRV - [2011/08/11 19:38:07 | 000,116,608 | ---- | M] (SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE -- (!SASCORE)
SRV - [2010/11/19 06:57:14 | 001,150,936 | ---- | M] (PC Tools) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\pctsSvc.exe -- (sdCoreService)
SRV - [2010/04/08 16:46:20 | 000,154,152 | ---- | M] (Authentium, Inc) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Authentium\AntiVirus5\vseqrts.exe -- (vseqrts)
SRV - [2010/04/08 16:46:18 | 000,117,288 | R--- | M] (Authentium, Inc) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Authentium\AntiVirus5\vsedsps.exe -- (vsedsps)
SRV - [2010/04/08 16:46:12 | 000,117,288 | R--- | M] (Authentium, Inc) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Authentium\AntiVirus5\vseamps.exe -- (vseamps)
SRV - [2010/03/15 14:02:36 | 000,366,840 | ---- | M] (PC Tools) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\pctsAuxs.exe -- (sdAuxService)
SRV - [2010/03/08 00:10:23 | 000,172,032 | ---- | M] (New Boundary Technologies, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS -- (PrismXL)
SRV - [2006/10/23 08:50:35 | 000,046,640 | ---- | M] (AOL LLC) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe -- (AOL ACS)
SRV - [2005/10/13 19:56:16 | 000,126,976 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc) [Auto | Running] -- c:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\Mcdetect.exe -- (McDetect.exe)
SRV - [2005/08/24 20:01:04 | 000,122,368 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc) [Auto | Running] -- c:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\McTskshd.exe -- (McTskshd.exe)
SRV - [2005/08/16 20:11:40 | 000,548,864 | ---- | M] (McAfee Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Personal Firewall\MpfService.exe -- (MpfService)
SRV - [2005/08/10 15:22:02 | 000,221,184 | ---- | M] (McAfee Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- c:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\McShield.exe -- (McShield)
SRV - [2005/07/12 22:10:18 | 000,963,072 | ---- | M] (McAfee Inc.) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\SpamKiller\MSKSrvr.exe -- (MskService)
SRV - [2005/07/01 23:22:50 | 000,245,760 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe -- (mcupdmgr.exe)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - [2011/07/22 12:27:02 | 000,012,880 | ---- | M] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys -- (SASDIFSV)
DRV - [2011/07/12 17:55:22 | 000,067,664 | ---- | M] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS -- (SASKUTIL)
DRV - [2010/12/10 13:24:12 | 000,239,168 | ---- | M] (PC Tools) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys -- (PCTCore)
DRV - [2010/07/16 14:59:54 | 000,338,880 | ---- | M] (PC Tools) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pctDS.sys -- (pctDS)
DRV - [2005/09/13 23:38:00 | 003,856,896 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys -- (IntcAzAudAddService) Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM)
DRV - [2005/08/10 15:22:10 | 000,114,464 | ---- | M] (McAfee Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\naiavf5x.sys -- (NaiAvFilter1)
DRV - [2005/07/29 05:11:04 | 000,012,928 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nvnetbus.sys -- (nvnetbus)
DRV - [2005/07/29 05:11:02 | 000,034,048 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NVENETFD.sys -- (NVENETFD)
DRV - [2005/03/16 20:51:16 | 001,033,600 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DPV.sys -- (HSF_DPV)
DRV - [2005/03/16 20:50:36 | 000,221,440 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSFHWBS2.sys -- (HSFHWBS2)
DRV - [2005/03/16 20:50:32 | 000,705,280 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_CNXT.sys -- (winachsf)
DRV - [2005/03/09 19:53:00 | 000,036,352 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AmdK8.sys -- (AmdK8)
DRV - [2005/01/07 21:07:16 | 000,145,920 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Hdaudio.sys -- (HdAudAddService)
DRV - [2003/01/10 17:13:04 | 000,033,588 | R--- | M] (America Online, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wanatw4.sys -- (wanatw) WAN Miniport (ATW)
DRV - [2001/08/17 09:49:32 | 000,019,968 | ---- | M] (Macronix International Co., Ltd. ) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mxnic.sys -- (mxnic)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_page_URL = http://www.gateway.com/g/startpage.html?Ch=Retail&Br=EM&Loc=ENG_US&Sys=DTP&M=T6536
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_page_URL = http://www.gateway.com/g/startpage.html?Ch=Retail&Br=EM&Loc=ENG_US&Sys=DTP&M=T6536
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://www.google.com/ie

IE - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://www.google.com/ie

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://aol.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\..\URLSearchHook: {22e03916-85c5-44b0-8dc9-1830c11238d9} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1\prxtbElf2.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\..\URLSearchHook: {472734EA-242A-422b-ADF8-83D1E48CC825} - No CLSID value found
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\..\URLSearchHook: {b9d63c58-90cc-428b-8d3b-cbb88eb07e7e} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1.15\prxtbElf2.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/ShockwavePlayer: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=: File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0: C:\Program Files\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\4.0.60531.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WPF,version=3.5: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\NPWPF.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@viewpoint.com/VMP: C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\npViewpoint.dll ()

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{27182e60-b5f3-411c-b545-b44205977502}: C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\firefoxextension\SearchHelperExtension\ [2011/01/22 09:28:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{3252b9ae-c69a-4eaf-9502-dc9c1f6c009e}: C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DMExtension\ [2011/01/22 09:28:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2010/04/22 20:57:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2010/04/22 20:57:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions\mozswing@mozswing.org

O1 HOSTS File: ([2011/09/26 21:16:17 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (AcroIEHlprObj Class) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Elf 1 Toolbar) - {22e03916-85c5-44b0-8dc9-1830c11238d9} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1\prxtbElf2.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O2 - BHO: (AOL Toolbar Loader) - {3ef64538-8b54-4573-b48f-4d34b0238ab2} - C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\aoltb.dll (AOL Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Helper) - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Elf 1.15 Toolbar) - {b9d63c58-90cc-428b-8d3b-cbb88eb07e7e} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1.15\prxtbElf2.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O2 - BHO: (CBrowserHelperObject Object) - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\bae.dll (Gateway Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Support.com Toolbar) - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll (Ask)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Elf 1 Toolbar) - {22e03916-85c5-44b0-8dc9-1830c11238d9} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1\prxtbElf2.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (&Google) - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Elf 1.15 Toolbar) - {b9d63c58-90cc-428b-8d3b-cbb88eb07e7e} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1.15\prxtbElf2.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (AOL Toolbar) - {ba00b7b1-0351-477a-b948-23e3ee5a73d4} - C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\aoltb.dll (AOL Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Support.com Toolbar) - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll (Ask)
O3 - HKU\.DEFAULT\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Google) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-18\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Google) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Elf 1 Toolbar) - {22E03916-85C5-44B0-8DC9-1830C11238D9} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1\prxtbElf2.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Google) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Elf 1.15 Toolbar) - {B9D63C58-90CC-428B-8D3B-CBB88EB07E7E} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1.15\prxtbElf2.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (AOL Toolbar) - {BA00B7B1-0351-477A-B948-23E3EE5A73D4} - C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\aoltb.dll (AOL Inc.)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Support.com Toolbar) - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll (Ask)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ApnUpdater] C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe (Ask)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [CHotkey] C:\WINDOWS\zHotkey.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] C:\WINDOWS\System32\HdAShCut.exe (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281531801\ee\aolsoftware.exe (AOL Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISTray] C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\pctsGui.exe (PC Tools)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MCAgentExe] c:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe (McAfee, Inc)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] c:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdate.exe (McAfee, Inc)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MPFExe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Personal Firewall\MpfTray.exe (McAfee Security)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MSKAGENTEXE] C:\Program Files\McAfee\SpamKiller\MSKAgent.exe (McAfee Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [nwiz] C:\WINDOWS\System32\nwiz.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [OASClnt] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\oasclnt.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\Recguard.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Reminder] C:\WINDOWS\creator\Remind_XP.exe (SoftThinks)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\mcmnhdlr.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
O4 - HKU\.DEFAULT..\Run: [Power2GoExpress] NA File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-18..\Run: [Power2GoExpress] NA File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006..\Run: [AOL Fast Start] C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.6a\AOL.EXE (AOL Inc.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006..\Run: [AROReminder] C:\Program Files\ARO 2011\ARO.exe (Support.com)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006..\RunOnce: [DeleteEngineAfterUpdate] reg DELETE HKCU\Software\ConduitEngine /f File not found
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: InstallVisualStyle = C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles (Microsoft)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: InstallTheme = C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale.theme ()
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: CDRAutoRun = 0
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: CDRAutoRun = 0
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\PC Tools\Lsp\PCTLsp.dll (PC Tools Research Pty Ltd.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\PC Tools\Lsp\PCTLsp.dll (PC Tools Research Pty Ltd.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\PC Tools\Lsp\PCTLsp.dll (PC Tools Research Pty Ltd.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000019 - C:\Program Files\Common Files\PC Tools\Lsp\PCTLsp.dll (PC Tools Research Pty Ltd.)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\..Trusted Domains: aol.com ([objects] * is out of zone range - 5)
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0024-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24)
O16 - DPF: {EF791A6B-FC12-4C68-99EF-FB9E207A39E6} http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/iss-loc/mcfscan/3,0,0,6394/mcfscan.cab (McFreeScan Class)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 167.206.254.2 167.206.254.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{9BE4EAE4-8E11-40DA-90A1-258B6FBA9397}: DhcpNameServer = 167.206.254.2 167.206.254.1
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) -C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) -C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon: DllName - (C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL) - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL (SuperAdBlocker.com)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2005/01/09 21:13:09 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/09/27 18:58:55 | 000,582,656 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/09/27 16:08:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\PriceGong
[2011/09/27 10:53:30 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\RECYCLER
[2011/09/27 08:50:20 | 001,548,080 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\tdsskiller.exe
[2011/09/26 21:31:10 | 000,000,000 | --SD | C] -- C:\ComboFix
[2011/09/26 21:18:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\temp
[2011/09/26 21:02:47 | 000,000,000 | RHSD | C] -- C:\cmdcons
[2011/09/26 21:00:57 | 000,518,144 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
[2011/09/26 21:00:57 | 000,406,528 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
[2011/09/26 21:00:57 | 000,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
[2011/09/26 21:00:57 | 000,060,416 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
[2011/09/10 22:10:54 | 000,607,260 | ---- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\dds.scr
[2011/09/10 16:16:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\P1060425
[2011/09/05 08:35:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
[2011/09/05 08:27:24 | 000,058,696 | ---- | C] (AOL Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AOLParconLink.exe
[2011/09/05 08:27:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Software Update Utility
[2011/09/05 08:23:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.6a
[2011/09/05 08:04:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
[2011/09/05 08:04:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\HiJackThis
[2011/09/04 23:40:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2011/09/04 23:40:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2011/09/04 23:40:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2011/08/29 22:03:00 | 004,228,780 | R--- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/09/27 19:00:40 | 000,582,656 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/09/27 18:13:00 | 000,000,234 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Scheduled Update for Ask Toolbar.job
[2011/09/27 17:22:14 | 000,000,402 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Norton Security Scan for Owner.job
[2011/09/27 10:50:48 | 000,000,308 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\WinMaximizer-Owner-Startup.job
[2011/09/27 10:50:45 | 000,030,277 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvapps.xml
[2011/09/27 10:50:42 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2011/09/27 10:50:41 | 938,921,984 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2011/09/27 10:48:33 | 000,178,880 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Status.MPF
[2011/09/27 08:50:21 | 001,548,080 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\tdsskiller.exe
[2011/09/27 08:44:48 | 000,000,664 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2011/09/26 21:16:17 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
[2011/09/26 21:02:52 | 000,000,314 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2011/09/26 21:00:17 | 004,228,780 | R--- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2011/09/25 22:23:06 | 000,002,447 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
[2011/09/24 08:08:44 | 000,002,443 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Dinosaur Rescue.lnk
[2011/09/22 18:39:26 | 000,002,447 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Safari Rescue.lnk
[2011/09/22 18:39:14 | 000,000,552 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d8caps.dat
[2011/09/17 21:28:30 | 000,002,630 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Amazon Cloud Player.lnk
[2011/09/17 21:13:41 | 000,002,288 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\wklnhst.dat
[2011/09/16 03:26:39 | 000,000,815 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk
[2011/09/15 08:34:51 | 000,214,309 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\taxreturn.xps
[2011/09/10 22:10:54 | 000,607,260 | ---- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\dds.scr
[2011/09/10 16:16:43 | 001,259,988 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\P1060425.zip
[2011/09/06 09:18:55 | 000,011,117 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\689E405C-A574-4E29-AD55-7DF9327B4A09.pdf
[2011/09/05 08:27:54 | 000,000,761 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\AOL Desktop 9.6.lnk
[2011/09/05 08:27:54 | 000,000,725 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\AOL Desktop 9.6.lnk
[2011/09/04 23:58:57 | 000,001,525 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Check PC For Errors.lnk
[2011/09/04 23:58:57 | 000,001,525 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Check PC For Errors.lnk
[2011/09/04 23:40:12 | 000,000,951 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2011/09/04 23:40:12 | 000,000,933 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2011/08/29 20:46:33 | 000,001,170 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2011/09/27 08:52:25 | 938,921,984 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2011/09/26 22:47:52 | 000,000,664 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2011/09/26 21:02:52 | 000,000,197 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Boot.bak
[2011/09/26 21:02:48 | 000,260,272 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\cmldr
[2011/09/26 21:00:57 | 000,256,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2011/09/26 21:00:57 | 000,208,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2011/09/26 21:00:57 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2011/09/26 21:00:57 | 000,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2011/09/26 21:00:57 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2011/09/22 18:39:14 | 000,000,552 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d8caps.dat
[2011/09/16 03:26:40 | 000,000,738 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Outlook Express.lnk
[2011/09/15 08:34:51 | 000,214,309 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\taxreturn.xps
[2011/09/10 16:16:41 | 001,259,988 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\P1060425.zip
[2011/09/05 08:27:54 | 000,000,761 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\AOL Desktop 9.6.lnk
[2011/09/05 08:27:54 | 000,000,725 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\AOL Desktop 9.6.lnk
[2011/09/05 08:04:12 | 000,002,447 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
[2011/09/04 23:40:12 | 000,000,951 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2011/09/04 23:40:12 | 000,000,933 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2011/08/12 01:24:21 | 000,015,146 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\vp1l07723j643qc77k2ontxx3osnrjfkdnis7q6v780u
[2011/08/12 01:24:21 | 000,015,146 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\vp1l07723j643qc77k2ontxx3osnrjfkdnis7q6v780u
[2011/05/12 15:41:25 | 000,000,092 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ka.ini
[2010/11/23 09:23:24 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\iPlayer.INI
[2010/09/30 01:57:01 | 000,006,100 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\47612.js
[2010/09/13 08:40:56 | 000,029,124 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlfcache.dat
[2010/08/10 23:42:55 | 000,000,014 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\msoffice.ini
[2010/03/23 15:54:20 | 000,010,240 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/03/09 18:39:51 | 000,000,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\fusioncache.dat
[2010/03/08 21:27:22 | 000,002,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\wklnhst.dat
[2010/03/08 00:27:25 | 000,000,335 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\nsreg.dat
[2010/03/08 00:24:43 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ChCfg.exe
[2010/03/08 00:24:17 | 000,550,912 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zHotkey.exe
[2010/03/08 00:24:17 | 000,532,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PIC.dll
[2010/03/08 00:24:17 | 000,042,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PatchWnd.exe
[2010/03/08 00:24:17 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ShowWnd.exe
[2010/03/08 00:24:17 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\HKNTDLL.dll
[2010/03/08 00:24:17 | 000,011,776 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\HIDMNT.dll
[2010/03/08 00:23:07 | 000,000,004 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Pix11.dat
[2010/03/08 00:17:51 | 000,471,300 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wallpe.exe
[2010/03/08 00:15:26 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2008/05/01 23:18:55 | 000,004,569 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\secupd.dat
[2008/05/01 23:18:38 | 000,272,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfi009.dat
[2008/05/01 23:18:38 | 000,028,626 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfd009.dat
[2008/05/01 23:18:34 | 000,005,151 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.dat
[2008/05/01 23:18:29 | 013,107,200 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.bin
[2008/05/01 23:18:21 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\noise.dat
[2008/05/01 23:17:47 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlang.dat
[2008/05/01 23:17:46 | 000,046,258 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mib.bin
[2008/05/01 23:16:32 | 000,218,003 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dssec.dat
[2008/05/01 23:16:03 | 000,001,788 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Dcache.bin
[2006/05/11 23:04:46 | 001,519,616 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nwiz.exe
[2006/05/11 23:04:45 | 001,019,904 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwimg.dll
[2006/05/11 23:04:44 | 001,662,976 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwdmcpl.dll
[2006/05/11 23:04:43 | 000,466,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvshell.dll
[2006/05/11 23:04:41 | 000,286,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvnt4cpl.dll
[2006/05/11 23:04:40 | 001,466,368 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nview.dll
[2006/05/11 23:04:40 | 001,339,392 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvdspsch.exe
[2006/05/11 23:04:40 | 000,573,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvhwvid.dll
[2006/05/11 23:04:37 | 000,442,368 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvappbar.exe
[2006/05/11 23:04:37 | 000,046,080 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvapi.dll
[2006/05/11 23:04:36 | 000,393,216 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\keystone.exe
[2005/08/06 01:01:54 | 000,239,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\psisdecd.dll
[2005/01/12 13:38:00 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2005/01/12 12:51:23 | 000,352,256 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\HotlineClient.exe
[2005/01/09 21:17:55 | 000,002,048 | --S- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2005/01/09 21:07:25 | 000,021,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emptyregdb.dat
[2005/01/09 19:49:16 | 000,001,442 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oeminfo.ini
[2005/01/09 19:49:16 | 000,000,504 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emver.ini
[2005/01/09 19:48:21 | 000,441,124 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2005/01/09 19:48:21 | 000,071,060 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2005/01/09 13:00:34 | 000,004,161 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBCINST.INI
[2005/01/09 12:59:39 | 000,161,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2003/01/07 19:05:08 | 000,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OUTLPERF.INI
[1997/11/17 17:13:16 | 000,010,240 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\vidx16.dll

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 332 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\more olivia 047.jpg:SummaryInformation
@Alternate Data Stream - 149 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:DFC5A2B2

< End of report >

#14 terriann517

terriann517
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:27 PM

Here's the second one I think:

OTL Extras logfile created on: 9/27/2011 7:01:14 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.29.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop
Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

895.36 Mb Total Physical Memory | 478.66 Mb Available Physical Memory | 53.46% Memory free
2.11 Gb Paging File | 1.34 Gb Available in Paging File | 63.28% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 1344 2688 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 228.79 Gb Total Space | 166.72 Gb Free Space | 72.87% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 4.08 Gb Total Space | 1.38 Gb Free Space | 33.89% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32

Computer Name: YOUR-F649666857 | User Name: Owner | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

========== System Restore Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore]
"DisableSR" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Sr]
"Start" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SrService]
"Start" = 2

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Application Loader -- (AOL Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- (America Online)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- (AOL LLC)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\System Information\sinf.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\System Information\sinf.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- (AOL Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AolCoach\en_en\player\AOLNySEV.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AolCoach\en_en\player\AOLNySEV.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- (Gteko Ltd.)
"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe" = C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire -- (Lime Wire, LLC)
"C:\Program Files\AOL 9.5\waol.exe" = C:\Program Files\AOL 9.5\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- (AOL Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\3.0\aoltpsd3.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\3.0\aoltpsd3.exe:*:Enabled:AOL TopSpeed -- (AOL Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281531801\ee\aolsoftware.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281531801\ee\aolsoftware.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Shared Components -- (AOL Inc.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{02EE107B-8D95-4949-8935-4DEBE8F08BE3}" = Bing Bar Platform
"{08234a0d-cf39-4dca-99f0-0c5cb496da81}" = Bing Bar
"{15377C3E-9655-400F-B441-E69F0A6BEAFE}" = Recovery Software Suite eMachines
"{1CAC7A41-583B-4483-9FA5-3E5465AFF8C2}" = Microsoft Default Manager
"{1FBF6C24-C1FD-4101-A42B-0C564F9E8E79}" = DVD Solution
"{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216020FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 24
"{2A981294-F14C-4F0F-9627-D793270922F8}" = Bonjour
"{308B6AEA-DE50-4666-996D-0FA461719D6B}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{30DBAD4A-BA6D-4F9D-8AB0-2F6C7B0612A4}" = AVSDK5
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150020}" = J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 2
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{3EE33958-7381-4E7B-A4F3-6E43098E9E9C}" = Browser Address Error Redirector
"{40BF1E83-20EB-11D8-97C5-0009C5020658}" = Power2Go 4.0
"{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}" = HiJackThis
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{57752979-A1C9-4C02-856B-FBB27AC4E02C}" = QuickTime
"{5D95AD35-368F-47D5-B63A-A082DDF00111}" = Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006 Editor
"{61EDBE71-5D3E-4AB7-AD95-E53FEAF68C17}" = Bing Rewards Client Installer
"{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDVD
"{691F4068-81BF-49E3-B32E-FE3E16400111}" = Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006 Library
"{6C4BA010-69C2-46C7-B559-DC513EEB0B5F}_is1" = WinMaximizer 1.2.86
"{6D52C408-B09A-4520-9B18-475B81D393F1}" = Microsoft Works
"{6E66ECBD-FCA7-4AE1-A8C5-1CA78BEEB057}" = Multimedia Keyboard Driver
"{76EFFC7C-17A6-479D-9E47-8E658C1695AE}" = Windows Backup Utility
"{797EE0CA-8165-405C-B5CE-F11EC20F1BB0}" = Microsoft VC9 runtime libraries
"{7C5B4583-7CBF-4289-B195-03B553959DEA}" = VoiceOver Kit
"{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}" = Ask Toolbar
"{881F5DE8-9367-4B81-A325-E91BBC6472F9}" = iTunes
"{896022A6-B4B4-4999-9368-B3AE5B9A6B22}" = Go Diego Go
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8DCE550C-CA43-4E82-92DF-FFC4A48F5BE1}" = Napster Burn Engine
"{90140000-2005-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In
"{91120409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003
"{928B06E4-DDAA-476A-926A-641620326327}" = Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack
"{9941F0AA-B903-4AF4-A055-83A9815CC011}" = Sonic Encoders
"{9F7FC79B-3059-4264-9450-39EB368E3225}" = Microsoft Digital Image Library 9 - Blocker
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{AA027AE9-DD20-4677-AA72-D760A358320B}" = Microsoft VC9 runtime libraries
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70000000000}" = Adobe Reader 7.0
"{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy
"{B98D958E-9E59-43B7-B47F-043D45D73EE6}" = SpongeBob SquarePants - The Movie
"{BBBCAE4B-B416-4182-A6F2-438180894A81}" = Napster
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{C151CE54-E7EA-4804-854B-F515368B0798}" = Athlon 64 Processor Driver
"{C41300B9-185D-475E-BFEC-39EF732F19B1}" = Apple Software Update
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}" = SUPERAntiSpyware
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{ECAAC00F-74C7-4F1C-A110-F526ED630044}" = SpongeBob SquarePants - Nighty Nightmare
"{EE6097DD-05F4-4178-9719-D3170BF098E8}" = Apple Application Support
"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5
"AOL Emergency Connect Utility 1.0" = Uninstall AOL Emergency Connect Utility 1.0
"AOL Toolbar" = AOL Toolbar
"AOL Uninstaller" = AOL Uninstaller (Choose which Products to Remove)
"AOL YGP Screensaver" = AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver
"AolCoach2_en" = AOL Coach Version 2.0(Build:20041026.5 en)
"ARO 2011_is1" = ARO 2011
"Barbie™ as Rapunzel" = Barbie™ as Rapunzel
"BigFix" = BigFix
"Clifford Learning Activities" = Clifford Learning Activities
"CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_14F1&DEV_2F20&SUBSYS_200014F1" = Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
"Coupon Printer for Windows5.0.0.1" = Coupon Printer for Windows
"Diego's Rescue Adventure 3-D" = Diego's Rescue Adventure 3-D
"Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom!" = Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom!
"Dora's Big Birthday Adventure" = Dora's Big Birthday Adventure
"Elf_1 Toolbar" = Elf 1 Toolbar
"Elf_1.15 Toolbar" = Elf 1.15 Toolbar
"EPSON NX125 NX127 Series" = EPSON NX125 NX127 Series Printer Uninstall
"Google Desktop" = Google Desktop
"ie8" = Windows Internet Explorer 8
"InterActual Player" = InterActual Player
"LimeWire" = LimeWire 5.5.8
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware version 1.51.1.1800
"McAfee Uninstall Utility" = McAfee Uninstall Wizard
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Money2006b" = Microsoft Money 2006
"MSNINST" = MSN
"My Little Pony" = My Little Pony
"NSS" = Norton Security Scan
"NVIDIA Drivers" = NVIDIA Drivers
"PictureItSuiteTrial_v11" = Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006
"RealPlayer 6.0" = RealPlayer Basic
"SoftwareUpdUtility" = Download Updater (AOL LLC)
"SpongeBob SquarePants" = SpongeBob SquarePants® Operation Krabby Patty
"Spyware Doctor" = Spyware Doctor 8.0
"ViewpointMediaPlayer" = Viewpoint Media Player
"WGA" = Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool
"WIC" = Windows Imaging Component
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format Runtime

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 9/27/2011 10:46:18 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application mDNSResponder.exe, version 2.0.4.0, faulting
module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0xfffffea9.

Error - 9/27/2011 10:48:35 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
Description = Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number
from: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootseq.txt>
with error: The server name or address could not be resolved

Error - 9/27/2011 10:48:41 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
Description = Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number
from: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootseq.txt>
with error: This network connection does not exist.

Error - 9/27/2011 10:48:41 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
with error: This network connection does not exist.

Error - 9/27/2011 10:50:56 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = Bonjour Service | ID = 100
Description = WSARecvMsg failed (6)

Error - 9/27/2011 10:53:23 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang module
hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 9/27/2011 10:53:24 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang module

Error - 9/27/2011 10:53:24 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 9/27/2011 5:29:28 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
with error: This operation returned because the timeout period expired.

Error - 9/27/2011 5:29:28 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
with error: This operation returned because the timeout period expired.

[ System Events ]
Error - 9/26/2011 9:34:34 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
Description = The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
AmdK8 Fips SASDIFSV SASKUTIL

Error - 9/27/2011 7:18:17 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem
with arguments "" in order to run the server: {1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

Error - 9/27/2011 8:51:39 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem
with arguments "" in order to run the server: {1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

Error - 9/27/2011 8:53:09 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7034
Description = The NVIDIA Display Driver Service service terminated unexpectedly.
It has done this 1 time(s).

Error - 9/27/2011 10:47:46 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7034
Description = The Bonjour Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done
this 1 time(s).

Error - 9/27/2011 10:50:48 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = sr | ID = 1
Description = The System Restore filter encountered the unexpected error '0xC0000001'
while processing the file '' on the volume 'HarddiskVolume1'. It has stopped monitoring
the volume.

Error - 9/27/2011 10:51:20 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
Description = The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
abp480n5 adpu160m agp440 agpCPQ Aha154x aic78u2 aic78xx AliIde alim1541 amdagp amsint asc asc3350p
asc3550
cbidf
cd20xrnt
CmdIde
Cpqarray
dac2w2k
dac960nt
dpti2o
hpn
i2omp
ini910u
IntelIde
mraid35x
perc2
perc2hib
ql1080
Ql10wnt
ql12160
ql1240
ql1280
sisagp
Sparrow
symc810
symc8xx
sym_hi
sym_u3
TosIde
ultra
viaagp
ViaIde

Error - 9/27/2011 10:51:28 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The MPFIREWL service failed to start due to the following error: %%2

Error - 9/27/2011 10:51:31 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7031
Description = The McAfee Personal Firewall Service service terminated unexpectedly.
It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in
5000 milliseconds: Run the configured recovery program.

Error - 9/27/2011 10:54:14 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-F649666857 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7034
Description = The McAfee SpamKiller Server service terminated unexpectedly. It
has done this 1 time(s).

< End of report >

#15 Casey_boy

Casey_boy

Bleeping physicist

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,765 posts
  •  

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:29 AM

Hi again: a few things to do. Ask if you get stuck.

:step1: Multiple AntiVirus software
I do not recommend that you have more than one anti virus product installed and running on your computer at a time. The reason for this is that if both products have their automatic (Real-Time) protection switched on, then those products which do not encrypt the virus strings within them can cause other anti virus products to cause "false alarms". It can also lead to a clash as both products fight for access to files which are opened again this is the resident/automatic protection. In general terms, the two programs may conflict and cause:
1) False Alarms: When the anti virus software tells you that your PC has a virus when it actually doesn't.
2) System Performance Problems: Your system may lock up due to both products attempting to access the same file at the same time.
Therefore please go to add/remove in the control panel and remove Authentium AntiVirus5 or PCTools and leave McAfee (if it is a fully functional AV).

:step2: P2P Warning

Your log(s) show that you are using so called peer-to-peer or file-sharing programs (in your case LimeWire). These programs allow file sharing between users as the name(s) suggest. In today's world cyber crime has become an enormous problem. Different ways are used to infect personal computers to make use of their stored data or machine power for further propagation of malware files. A popular means is the use of file-sharing tools as a huge amount of prospective victims can be reached through them.

It is therefore possible to be infected by downloading infected files via peer-to-peer tools and so these tools must be used with extreme care. Some further reading on this subject, along with included links, are as follows: "File-Sharing, otherwise known as Peer To Peer" and "Risks of File-Sharing Technology."

I strongly recommend that you uninstall these programs, however, should you decide to keep this program please refrain from using it until we get your computer clean and always show caution in any files you download.

:step3: Uninstall Viewpoint

Viewpoint Manager is considered as foistware instead of malware since it is installed without users approval but doesn't spy or do anything "bad". This changed from what we know in 2006 read this article:

http://www.clickz.com/news/article.php/3561546

From Add/Remove programs please uninstall the following (if they are present): Viewpoint, Viewpoint Manager, Viewpoint Media Player. Help on uninstalling programs can be found here

:step4: We need to run an OTL Fix

Note: In the following fix I am removing your Elf and Ask toolbars. This is due to the murky practices in which they operate and unless you really want to use them, I recommend we remove them.

• Please reopen Posted Image on your desktop.
  • Copy and Paste the following code into the Posted Image textbox.
    :OTL
    IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\..\URLSearchHook: {22e03916-85c5-44b0-8dc9-1830c11238d9} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1\prxtbElf2.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
    IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\..\URLSearchHook: {472734EA-242A-422b-ADF8-83D1E48CC825} - No CLSID value found
    IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\..\URLSearchHook: {b9d63c58-90cc-428b-8d3b-cbb88eb07e7e} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1.15\prxtbElf2.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
    O2 - BHO: (Elf 1 Toolbar) - {22e03916-85c5-44b0-8dc9-1830c11238d9} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1\prxtbElf2.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
    O2 - BHO: (Elf 1.15 Toolbar) - {b9d63c58-90cc-428b-8d3b-cbb88eb07e7e} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1.15\prxtbElf2.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
    O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Elf 1 Toolbar) - {22e03916-85c5-44b0-8dc9-1830c11238d9} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1\prxtbElf2.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
    O2 - BHO: (Support.com Toolbar) - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll (Ask)
    O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Support.com Toolbar) - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll (Ask)
    O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Elf 1.15 Toolbar) - {b9d63c58-90cc-428b-8d3b-cbb88eb07e7e} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1.15\prxtbElf2.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
    O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Elf 1 Toolbar) - {22E03916-85C5-44B0-8DC9-1830C11238D9} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1\prxtbElf2.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
    O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Elf 1.15 Toolbar) - {B9D63C58-90CC-428B-8D3B-CBB88EB07E7E} - C:\Program Files\Elf_1.15\prxtbElf2.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
    O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Support.com Toolbar) - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll (Ask)
    O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ApnUpdater] C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe (Ask)
    O4 - HKU\.DEFAULT..\Run: [Power2GoExpress] NA File not found
    O4 - HKU\S-1-5-18..\Run: [Power2GoExpress] NA File not found
    O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3744611834-1243046019-2145501547-1006..\RunOnce: [DeleteEngineAfterUpdate] reg DELETE HKCU\Software\ConduitEngine /f File not found
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
    O32 - AutoRun File - [2005/01/09 21:13:09 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
    [2011/09/27 18:13:00 | 000,000,234 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Scheduled Update for Ask Toolbar.job
    [2011/09/27 10:50:48 | 000,000,308 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\WinMaximizer-Owner-Startup.job
    [2011/09/04 23:58:57 | 000,001,525 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Check PC For Errors.lnk
    [2011/09/04 23:58:57 | 000,001,525 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Check PC For Errors.lnk
    [2011/08/12 01:24:21 | 000,015,146 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\vp1l07723j643qc77k2ontxx3osnrjfkdnis7q6v780u
    [2011/08/12 01:24:21 | 000,015,146 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\vp1l07723j643qc77k2ontxx3osnrjfkdnis7q6v780u
    @Alternate Data Stream - 332 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\more olivia 047.jpg: SummaryInformation
    @Alternate Data Stream - 149 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:DFC5A2B2

:files
    C:\Program Files\Ask.com

:commands
    [EMPTYTEMP]
    [CREATERESTOREPOINT]
    [PURITY]

• Push Posted Image
  • OTL may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
  • Click Posted Image.
  • A report will open. Copy and Paste that report in your next reply.

Casey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users