I could not run combofix, so I had to switch to safe mode to run it (Kept getting access denied)
When I ran it, it said I would have to run it twice, due to it having a very hard rootkit to remove, zero.access
I ran it twice, second time it did not delete any files.
I have also run tdsskiller, antizeroaccess, and malwarebytes full scan
I honestly do not know what to do at this point. I am still having the same problems of IE and Firefox.
I have attached the DDS and GMER like the sticky suggests, and I'd really like any and all help.
Edit: I have also run the ESET online scanner and OTL. And I have added the OTL log and the latest combofix log.
Edited by zerowingcats, 03 September 2011 - 06:25 PM.