Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows vista cannot boot

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 abimael21

abimael21

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 AM

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:24 AM

i have a windows vista home premium OEMAct Zt group that turns on and everything but the screen stays black
before i bought this computer it will boot but the restore to factory wizard would come up but the wizard would come up again when i would turn on the computer.

some of the errors i got in the begining where winboot.exe is missing or corrupt and than Bootmrg not working.
i tried logging in trough safe mode but it does not work i made a vista recovery cd but the repair start up does not work and restore does not work either.

i also made a Hirens.CD and was able to boot miniWindows XP to be able to replace the bootmrg or winboot.exe

how ever lately in the recovery cd i made to reapir windows start up i could not see the hard drive that has the OS.
could it be that the hard drive that has windows cant boot?

any help will be appreciated and thank you in advanced :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users