Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

can't view my pictures (error code: 0x800736b1)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mech5

Mech5

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:10 AM

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:38 PM

I have Windows Vista Home Premium (64-bit) and recently began to experience difficulties with my computer. I'm not certain when the problem began to persist, but know that several weeks ago I was unable to view my photos from my SD slot. Before this I was able to view everything fine. I found I could only view my SD photos by using a separate USB SD reader. Then a few days ago I began receiving the error code: 0x800736b1 on my computer when I tried to view photos from any one of my computer files. I have followed the windows live solutions center advice and attempted to delete and reinstall my "windows live essentials 2011." The reinstallation went well, but it didn't fix the problem and I am still receiving this same error message.

FWIW several weeks back I also started experiencing problems with my outlook. It would open fine, but I was not receiving my forwarded hotmail emails as I had previously. I am able to retrieve it fine directly from hotmail. I understand this may not be related, but thought I should share none the less just in case it was related.

Any help or guidance in resolving the problem would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users