Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PSP Brick

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Horane Messinho

Horane Messinho

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 AM

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:50 PM

does anyone know how to unbrick a psp that went from 5.00mm33-6 to 5.50 gen d3?
i realised that i was supposed to go from 5.50 gen a,b,c,d and then d3 <_< now that i went to 5.50 gen d3 my psp got bricked. any solutions?
Posted Image

Horane Messinho 4 Life-MessiskillzHD

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Arreladd

Arreladd

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 AM

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:58 PM

Depending on your version of the PSP you can either do a pandora Battery, or get a psp Hardware unbricker but those cost about $50 and up depending on where you get it. Best bet is to find a friend who has a PSP that is Modded and make a pandoras battery that way. But remember to backup the battery information so that you can restore the battery to use it to run your PSP

#3 Greg-.-

Greg-.-

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 AM

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:30 PM

You can maybe use Pandora battlery, Is it PSP slim, phat or go? I have had more than 10 PSP and almost all of them got bricked, I always use Pandora and it unbricks it. You can make a pandora battery your self or if you have a friend or someone around you with hacked psp you may be able to make pandora battery from them without opening up your battery and then putting the battery back to normal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users