Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

problem with numpad in browsers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 synborne

synborne

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 AM

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:11 AM

Upgraded a Toshiba laptop from vista to windows 7 and now have a huge problem. The number keys do not work when in browsers???? They work on notebook and in the calculator but not in IE or Firefox. When you push them they just repeat the last inputed keys. Ive flashed the bios up to date, read a million forums, and done ever littl trick I know of with no avail????

Someone please, this is gotta be a problem someone else has had

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,724 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 AM

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:29 PM

I've already replied to your original topic, here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic416462.html

To avoid confusion for everyone I am closing this topic.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users