Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

.exe "Alphabet Soup" appeard in Task Manager

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 PM

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:42 AM

To Whom it May Concern:

I'm 46, my first computer was an Apple II+ in like 1979... I learned BASIC, FORTRAN and a little COBOL...
I was an Avionics Repair Tech in the military... My point being that I KNOW I'm NOT an idiot... :graduate:

I run basic "housecleaning" tasks (DiskCleanup, Defrag, Spy-Bot) as scheduled tasks...

I've NEVER had an issue I couldn't resolve with anything more dificult than running System Restore or the F8 Boot Menu item, "Last Known Good Settings"...

Until now... It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen and it is PISSING ME OFF...

Vitals:
Dell Vostro 200, 2.2G Intel Celeron Dual-Core, 2G RAM, Windows XP Pro w/Service Pack3, IE8... The ONE hole in my security is this, my mom gave me this system when she upgraded her business system, the registration cert on the aVast software was transfered to her NEW system, so its been "out of date" for like 2 YEARS...

Pre-Event Info:
(Some of this is spotty, I will admit to being kinda stoned at the time)... :unsure:
Had been (uneventfully) net-surfing for like 9-10 hours Friday evening/night...

Had downloaded, tried & uninstalled 1 game (Battlestar Galactica, seen on Facebook), and 2 Demo's (Mutual Agression Network from WARGAMERS.NET & here's the spotty part, I dont remember the OTHER demos name and the site name was "something"Pickle... like BigPickle, or GamePickle, hell might have been FuzzyPickle for all I remember)... :blush:

Just before Midnight I shut system down normally to make a munchie run... :idea:

First Sign of Trouble:
Startup ran normal until just after desktop appeared, when I recieved 1 lsass.exe & 1 dsca.exe error mssgs in immediate succession (dialog boxes were superimposed on each other, dont remember which came first), closed both...

My SOP in this type of event is to hit the web and run a Dogpile search on the filenames... Never made it to Dogpile...

Things Get Weird:
Almost immediately after my homepage (Yahoo) came up an image superimposed itself (top, center) over Yahoo Home... Solid blue background with picture of an older (maybe 50-60) woman of indeterminate, but definitely brown (AmerInd/Mex/PacificIsland, maybe even Southeast Asian) heritage (the pic itself had been photoshopped with a "softlight" difuser effect & she was not looking directly at the camera)...

There were six lines of text, three each, on the background in the space above and below the pic...
I have NO CLUE what language this is (assuming it IS one):

Ketika aku kehilangamu segenap
Alam semesta bersatu membantuku menemukamu
Apapun perasaanmu ke padaku

IMAGE HERE

Tidak akan merubah perasaanku kepadamu
Dan itu akan terus aku pelihara didalam hatiku
Itu saja

The text was center justified on the picture so it kinda looked like a Haiku...

Image remained over desktop when I minimized Explorer, nor was it affected by resizing/maximizing/restore functions

Image disapeared on its own after maybe 30 seconds leaving me with no "in-window" left-click capability, tho "file edit view favorites tools help" & various Yahoo site-nav buttons would highlight when scrolled over I could NOT actually select any of them... Close button worked JUST fine tho...

The Aftermath:
At this point, system performance plummeted and glitches skyrocketed... Desktop shortcuts either failed to launch target programs or required multiple attempts, start menu would come up but no scroll-over highlighting or select except for User Logoff and System Shutdown buttons (and for a bit the second "hibernate/shutdown/restart" box would only appear VERY briefly)... When I DID get it to shutdown, & then rebooted, the "logon to windows" password function (which WAS disabled since Im an exclusive User) showed up... fortunately with a blank password...

Had a couple full system freezes... had to use "power button hold" to get out of those...

Decided to try a System Restore... Got "System Restore function has been disabled according to Group Policy. Please contact your domain Administrator"... :blink:

"Group policy"? WHAT group??... Im an exclusive user... ONE computer on ONE modem accessed by ONE user... :smash:

Resetting of Local Group Policy configurations HAS NOT WORKED... :killcomp:

I cant even access the "System Restore" tutorial on THIS site... <_<

Meanwhile, a whole Alphabet Soup of new ".exe" processes have shown up on my Task Manger...

avp.exe, avp32.exe, csrss.exe(over 100 of these), debug, drweb, dxxsetup, gdi32, hexdump, lssas, mdm, msmgm, smss, spoolsv, sysmgm, win16, win32, winamp, winlogon, wuauclt...

My commit charge has jumped from around 985/3932 to just over 2000/3932...

In-game responce on CombatArms (Nexon.net) has str8 collapsed with lag delays...

I notice that I am running out of room here... plus it is way way WAY past my bedtime and I'm getting a little groggy... :wacko:

So I am going to pause here and wait for an initial reply... :whistle:

Thank you for doing this kinda thing on a volunteer basis, cuz theres no way I could afford this kinda help...

You guys rock,
MrMojoRisin

Edited by MrMojoRisin, 29 August 2011 - 08:48 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 AM

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:13 PM

Hello,

And welcome to BleepingComputer.com, before we can assist you with your question of: Am I infected? You will need to perform the following tasks and post the logs of each if you can.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

NOTEMalwarebytes is now offering a free trial of their program, if you want to accept it you will need to enter some billing information, so that at the end of the trial you would be charged the cost of the product. Please decline this offer, if you are unable to provide billing information. If you want to try it out, then provide the billing information.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
Download Link 1
Download Link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.

• Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
    For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Guide.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Full Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

SUPERAntiSpyware:

Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free

• Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are unchecked (leave all others checked):
    • Ignore files larger then 4mb
    • Ignore non-executable files

Now Perform the scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
    • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
    • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
    • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
    • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
    • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
    • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
    • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
    • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.[list]
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

SAS Portable
If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.

Now GMER

GMER does not work in 64bit Mode!!!!!!

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:

• Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

Posted Image
  • GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic Full Scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in safe mode.
-- If GMER crashes or keeps resulting in a BSODs, uncheck Devices on the right side before scanning

All scans above should be performed in regular boot mode, and if that is not possible then I will post instructions in a follow up reply on how to get into Safe Mode to perform the scans. Also all scans should be COMPLETE and not quick unless specifically instructed to do so.

#3 MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:52 AM

Ok... Some new info & some Scan Reports...

System start runs normal to desktop...

Then I get two Error dialog boxes...
#1: dsca.exe
Application error. Application failed to initialize. Error Code: (0xc000007b)
#2: RUNDLL
Error loading \3\DLBTtime.dll
Specified Module not found

Close both, no noticable effects...

Tried to run msconfig from start button menu... Got a Notepad titled msconfig which would NOT copy as a txt file...
So I copied the text and saved it as a MSWord document... Its only 195Kb but, for spacing reasons that I dont understand, spans 1200 PAGES as a Word Doc (sometimes only ONE symbol per page). I will wait for your reply before trying to paste it...

Have run SecurityCheck, Malawarebytes (FullScan), MiniToolbox & SuperAntivirus (CompleteScan), those reports are included below. I have DL'd GMER and will run it overnight...

Scan Reports:
Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.7
Windows XP Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8
``````````````````````````````
Antivirus/Firewall Check:

Norton AntiVirus 2005
Norton Internet Security 2005 (Symantec Corporation)
Norton Internet Security
Antivirus out of date!
```````````````````````````````
Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:

Spybot - Search & Destroy
Java™ 6 Update 25
Java™ 6 Update 5
Out of date Java installed!
Adobe Flash Player 10.0.12.36
Adobe Reader 9.4.5
Out of date Adobe Reader installed!
````````````````````````````````
Process Check:
objlist.exe by Laurent

Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus navapsvc.exe
``````````End of Log````````````

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.1.1800
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 7638

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

9/3/2011 8:06:49 AM
mbam-log-2011-09-03 (08-06-49).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 296615
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 27 minute(s), 59 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 1
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 6
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 4

Memory Processes Infected:
c:\WINDOWS\lsass.exe (Trojan.PWS) -> 3044 -> Failed to unload process.

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{CC0F2900-8A5B-4D0D-9E44-10435BC40774} (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{CC0F2900-8A5B-4D0D-9E44-10435BC40774} (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{DBA123C3-A500-90BD-A820-04B53A2C8952} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBA123C3-A500-90BD-A820-04B53A2C8952} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msconfig.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\regedit.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DisableRegistryTools (PUM.Hijack.Regedit) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell (Hijack.Shell) -> Bad: (explorer.exe, "C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Templates\07170\13407170.exe") Good: (Explorer.exe) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\WINDOWS\servicepackfiles\i386\smbinst.exe (Backdoor.Hupigon) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\servicepackfiles\i386\ctfmon.exe (Trojan.FakeMS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\lsass.exe (Trojan.PWS) -> Delete on reboot.
c:\WINDOWS\pchealth\UploadLB\foto back office.exe (Worm.Archive) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

MiniToolBox by Farbar
Ran by Back Office (administrator) on 29-08-2011 at 08:20:01
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (X86)

========================= IE Proxy Settings: ==============================

Proxy is not enabled.
No Proxy Server is set.
========================= Hosts content: =================================

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
127.0.0.1 007guard.com
127.0.0.1 008i.com
127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
127.0.0.1 008k.com
127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
127.0.0.1 00hq.com
127.0.0.1 010402.com
127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
127.0.0.1 032439.com
127.0.0.1 www.0scan.com
127.0.0.1 0scan.com
127.0.0.1 www.1000gratisproben.com
127.0.0.1 1000gratisproben.com
127.0.0.1 www.1001namen.com
127.0.0.1 1001namen.com
127.0.0.1 100888290cs.com
127.0.0.1 www.100888290cs.com

There are 10471 more lines starting with "127.0.0.1"

========================= IP Configuration: ================================Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll [16896] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 04 C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll [147456] (Apple Inc.)
Catalog5 05 C:\Windows\System32\nwprovau.dll [142336] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\system32\rsvpsp.dll [92672] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\system32\rsvpsp.dll [92672] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 11 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 12 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 13 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 14 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 15 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 16 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 17 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 18 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (08/29/2011 05:37:46 AM) (Source: LiveUpdate) (User: SYSTEM)SYSTEM
Description:

Description: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\LiveUpdate\Downloads\TriFile_avenge$201.5$20microdefs25$20nav2005_microdefsb.curdefs_symalllanguages\liveupdt.grd

Description:

Error: (08/29/2011 05:37:45 AM) (Source: LiveUpdate) (User: SYSTEM)SYSTEM
Description: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\LiveUpdate\Downloads\TriFile_avenge$201.5$20microdefs25$20nav2005_microdefsb.old_symalllanguages\liveupdt.grd

Error: (08/29/2011 01:49:53 AM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.5512, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x03ae1949.
Processing media-specific event for [explorer.exe!ws!]

Error: (08/29/2011 01:37:17 AM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application endingbanner.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.6055, fault address 0x00005d4c.
Processing media-specific event for [endingbanner.exe!ws!]

Error: (08/29/2011 01:36:34 AM) (Source: LiveUpdate) (User: SYSTEM)SYSTEM
Description:

Error: (08/29/2011 01:36:34 AM) (Source: LiveUpdate) (User: SYSTEM)SYSTEM
Description: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\LiveUpdate\Downloads\TriFile_avenge$201.5$20microdefs25$20nav2005_microdefsb.curdefs_symalllanguages\liveupdt.grd

Error: (08/29/2011 01:36:33 AM) (Source: LiveUpdate) (User: SYSTEM)SYSTEM
Description:

Error: (08/29/2011 01:36:33 AM) (Source: LiveUpdate) (User: SYSTEM)SYSTEM
Description: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\LiveUpdate\Downloads\TriFile_avenge$201.5$20microdefs25$20nav2005_microdefsb.old_symalllanguages\liveupdt.grd

System errors:
=============
Error: (08/28/2011 06:23:40 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: Back Office)
Description: The server {FFF2D28F-E4EE-44D9-8104-8E71556757F6} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

Error: (08/28/2011 01:08:29 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The SQL Server VSS Writer service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).

Description: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
BTKRNL

Description: The SQL Server VSS Writer service hung on starting.

Error: (08/28/2011 01:07:53 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: Back Office)
Description: The server {F3A614DC-ABE0-11D2-A441-00C04F795683} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

Error: (08/28/2011 01:07:09 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Plug Manager service to connect.

Error: (08/28/2011 01:07:08 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the MouseDriver service to connect.

Description: Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Local Account Authority Service service to connect.

Description: The Bluetooth Service service failed to start due to the following error:
%%2

Description: The Bluetooth Port Client Driver service failed to start due to the following error:
%%2

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

2007 Microsoft Office system (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Acrobat.com (Version: 0.0.0)
Acrobat.com (Version: 1.1.377)
Adobe AIR (Version: 1.0.4990)
Adobe AIR (Version: 1.0.8.4990)
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX (Version: 10.2.159.1)
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin (Version: 10.0.12.36)
Adobe Reader 9.4.5 (Version: 9.4.5)
Adobe Shockwave Player (Version: 11)
ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5
Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder
Bonjour (Version: 1.0.106)
Browser Address Error Redirector (Version: 1.00.0000)
CC_ccProxyExt (Version: 103.0.2.10)
ccCommon (Version: 103.0.2.10)
ccPxyCore (Version: 103.0.2.10)
Civilization III (Version: 1.00.0000)
Combat Arms
CueClub
Dell Driver Reset Tool (Version: 1.02.0000)
Dell Support Center (Version: 2.1.08060)
Dungeons & Dragons Online ®: Eberron Unlimited ™ v01.12.00.803 (Version: 01.12.00.8032)
EasyInfo (Version: 1.0.22)
Google Update Helper (Version: 1.3.21.65)
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB835221 (Version: 20040219.000000)
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
Intel® PRO Network Connections 12.1.8.0 (Version: )
Internet Explorer (Enable DEP)
Jardinains!
Java Auto Updater (Version: 2.0.4.1)
Java™ 6 Update 25 (Version: 6.0.250)
Java™ 6 Update 5 (Version: 1.6.0.50)
KaM - The Peasants Rebellion
LiveReg (Symantec Corporation) (Version: 3.0.0)
LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) (Version: 2.5.55.0)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (Version: 1.1.4322)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2416447)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB979906)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (Version: 2.2.30729)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 (Version: 3.2.30729)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (Version: 3.5.30729)
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP (Version: 1)
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
Microsoft Office 2003 Web Components (Version: 11.0.8003.0)
Microsoft Office 2007 Primary Interop Assemblies (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office Professional Hybrid 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office Small Business Connectivity Components (Version: 2.0.7024.0)
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Silverlight (Version: 4.0.60310.0)
Microsoft SQL Server Native Client (Version: 9.00.3042.00)
Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English) (Version: 9.00.3042.00)
Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer (Version: 9.00.3042.00)
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.56336)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.59193)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (Version: 9.0.30729)
MSN
MSRedist (Version: 1.0.0.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181) (Version: 4.20.9848.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (Version: 4.20.9870.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (Version: 4.20.9876.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 Parser and SDK (Version: 4.20.9818.0)
MSXML 6.0 Parser (KB933579) (Version: 6.10.1200.0)
Nexon Game Manager
Norton AntiSpam (Version: 2005.1.0.163)
Norton AntiVirus 2005 (Version: 11.0.8)
Norton Internet Security (Version: 1.0.0)
Norton Internet Security (Version: 8.0.2.5)
Norton Internet Security 2005 (Symantec Corporation) (Version: 8.0.2.5)
Norton WMI Update (Version: 2005.1.1.12)
NVIDIA PhysX (Version: 9.09.0203)
Open PLS in Windows Media Player 2.3.0 (Version: 2.3)
Pando Media Booster (Version: 2.3.4.1)
PowerDVD (Version: 8.0)
QuickTime (Version: 7.67.75.0)
RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime (Version: 9.0)
RealPlayer
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (Version: 5.10.0.5408)
RealUpgrade 1.1 (Version: 1.1.0)
Roxio Activation Module (Version: 1.0)
Roxio Creator Audio (Version: 3.5.0)
Roxio Creator BDAV Plugin (Version: 3.5.0)
Roxio Creator Copy (Version: 3.5.0)
Roxio Creator Data (Version: 3.5.0)
Roxio Creator DE (Version: 3.5.0)
Roxio Creator Tools (Version: 3.5.0)
Roxio Drag-to-Disc (Version: 9.1)
Roxio Express Labeler 3 (Version: 3.2.1)
Roxio Update Manager (Version: 6.0.0)
ScanSoft OmniPage SE 4.0 (Version: 15.00.0020)
SearchAssist
Sonic CinePlayer Decoder Pack (Version: 4.2.0)
SPBBC (Version: 1.00.0000)
Spelling Dictionaries Support For Adobe Reader 9 (Version: 9.0.0)
Spybot - Search & Destroy (Version: 1.6.2)
Steam (Version: 1.0.0.0)
SupportSoft Assisted Service (Version: 15)
Symantec Network Drivers Update (Version: 5.5.6.604)
Symantec Script Blocking Installer (Version: 11.0.8)
SymNet (Version: 5.4.2.17)
WD Drive Manager (x86) (Version: 2.115)
WebFldrs XP (Version: 9.50.7523)
Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474) (Version: 1.9.0040.0)
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)
Windows Internet Explorer 7 (Version: 20070813.185237)
Windows Internet Explorer 8 (Version: 20090308.140743)
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 11
Windows PowerShell™ 1.0 (Version: 2)
Windows XP Service Pack 3 (Version: 20080414.031525)
WinZip 15.0 (Version: 15.0.9334)
Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec
Yahoo! Messenger
Yahoo! Software Update
Yahoo! Toolbar

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 63%
Total physical RAM: 2037.11 MB
Available physical RAM: 743.05 MB
Total Pagefile: 3932.72 MB
Available Pagefile: 2665.32 MB
Total Virtual: 2047.88 MB
Available Virtual: 1948.24 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

1 Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:74.45 GB) (Free:13.34 GB) NTFS

========================= Users: ========================================

User accounts for \\BACKOFFICE

Administrator Back Office Guest
HelpAssistant QBDataServiceUser18 SUPPORT_388945a0

========================= Minidump Files ==================================

C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini062010-01.dmp
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini062010-02.dmp
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini080610-01.dmp
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini080610-02.dmp
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini080610-03.dmp
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini102208-01.dmp

**** End of log ****

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 09/03/2011 at 11:22 AM

Application Version : 5.0.1118

Core Rules Database Version : 7644
Trace Rules Database Version: 5456

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 02:00:44

Operating System Information
Windows XP Professional 32-bit, Service Pack 3 (Build 5.01.2600)
Administrator

Memory items scanned : 562
Memory threats detected : 3
Registry items scanned : 38225
Registry threats detected : 11
File items scanned : 50682
File threats detected : 108

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Falint[RE]
[knd8dy] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPLICATION DATA\7IKM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPLICATION DATA\7IKM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPLICATION DATA\7IKM.EXE

Trojan.Agent/Gen
HKU\S-1-5-21-2682826460-1080776628-3500575723-1008\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN#18265210

Malware.Trace
HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\WINLOGON#SHELL
HKU\S-1-5-21-2682826460-1080776628-3500575723-1008\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\WINLOGON#SHELL

Security.HiJack[ImageFileExecutionOptions]
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSCONFIG.EXE
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSCONFIG.EXE#debugger
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\REGEDIT.EXE
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\REGEDIT.EXE#debugger

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\L38RF3YR.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\AMV0QAD1.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\A2012PS1.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\13QGYXAL.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\7W1DGWGQ.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\LSDKRLKW.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\RQ8ZP6KZ.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\QLWFIJGC.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\XSVZKAXV.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\J3DAT3U6.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\J4CI70W2.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\JSBJJZ0R.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\9SG0J6AX.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\X0LAIPSR.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\ORU84BPX.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\QCNDAQ7R.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\UZP6I01E.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\OSBY2Y27.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\XUXBD543.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\SAPBBLE1.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\BWTKKLNW.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\X8V023GV.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\ORRP3K14.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\E84ODIGV.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\FU12AULW.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\ZXV9DDH4.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\OEBO4WN1.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\HYOAHO9T.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\4V1YUHWV.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\0QC3T2YX.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\5DGIZKYB.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\LSQS0JQZ.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\0R2DFXAW.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\H69NWK2K.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\GNG3YE0Q.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\TBT103LE.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\HBXIIX6I.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\IN9SN72Z.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\TDKSTNQD.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\JYYD3UPC.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\2Y4YCQJY.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\8Q127AUA.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\49D9XFQ6.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\ZYOI4V9S.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\M48EWIP8.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\CTNKB2ZF.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\QKCLNRP3.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\I7CWUIRB.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Cookies\10LKAOIR.txt
a.ads2.msads.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
ad.insightexpressai.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
ads1.msn.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
ads2.msads.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
ao1.crosscutmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
asset2.countrylife.joyeurs.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
b.ads2.msads.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
content.oddcast.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
core.insightexpressai.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
crackle.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
hostedgalleries.adult.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
ia.media-imdb.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
interclick.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
m1.2mdn.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
media.bakersfieldnow.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
media.opinionguru.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
media.scanscout.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
media.tattomedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
media.theonion.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
media1.break.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
media1.nfb.ca [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
media10.washingtonpost.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
msnbcmedia.msn.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
msntest.serving-sys.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
richmedia247.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
s0.2mdn.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
serving-sys.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
sexier.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
speed.pointroll.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
stat.easydate.biz [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
static.2mdn.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
udn.specificclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
www.crackle.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
www.momisnaked.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
www.naiadsystems.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
www.pornhub.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
www.pornpros.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]
yo.static.presidiomedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU ]

Trojan.Downloader-SMSS/Fake
C:\WINDOWS\68262\SMSS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\68262\SMSS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\SMSS.EXE-035D2B51.pf

Trojan.Agent/Gen-UPX
C:\WINDOWS\LSASS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\LSASS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\LSASS.EXE-067796E4.pf

Trojan.VXGame-Variant/D
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BACK OFFICE\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\FYQ3JMDU\ABCNEWS.GO.COM\ABCNEWS.GO.COM.EXE

PUP.StartNow Toolbar
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{6E13D095-45C3-4271-9475-F3B48227DD9F}
HKU\S-1-5-21-2682826460-1080776628-3500575723-1008\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{6E13D095-45C3-4271-9475-F3B48227DD9F}

Trojan.Dropper/Win-NV
C:\WINDOWS\SOFTWAREDISTRIBUTION\DOWNLOAD\0C4605390D76DF6E08BD7638FACEA692\UPDATE\UPDATE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOFTWAREDISTRIBUTION\DOWNLOAD\0FACCE6115AB861022EAE3087E064A2A\UPDATE\UPDATE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOFTWAREDISTRIBUTION\DOWNLOAD\122ECE420EA2CADF18CDF04C90B6D8F1\UPDATE\UPDATE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOFTWAREDISTRIBUTION\DOWNLOAD\13D5D266D7681D26B42F8DFF88CADC20\UPDATE\UPDATE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOFTWAREDISTRIBUTION\DOWNLOAD\18F6B4C16B6E97C0405341FA27C62EE8\UPDATE\UPDATE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOFTWAREDISTRIBUTION\DOWNLOAD\1ADC9CE035FF531E1AF8F84189D0A633\UPDATE\UPDATE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOFTWAREDISTRIBUTION\DOWNLOAD\355F788B6DE8A3EC79E9AA172E6317F1\UPDATE\UPDATE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOFTWAREDISTRIBUTION\DOWNLOAD\21CBD3F70584651805685EBA1753505F\UPDATE\UPDATE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOFTWAREDISTRIBUTION\DOWNLOAD\27348DBC9E5F0706CBB7E62B9F41AE6E\UPDATE\UPDATE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOFTWAREDISTRIBUTION\DOWNLOAD\97FE76A20161CB86E78057600E7C82A0\UPDATE\UPDATE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOFTWAREDISTRIBUTION\DOWNLOAD\F393F65782D41E425CFD1141AA65E1B5\UPDATE\UPDATE.EXE

Disabled.RegistryEditor
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System#DisableRegistryTools

GMER report first thing in the morning...

Thanks

#4 MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:57 AM

GMER Reports...

This first part was displayed after the first, short scan that runs automatically when you run the GMER program...

GMER 1.0.15.15641 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit quick scan 2011-09-04 04:57:24
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-3 ST380815AS rev.4.ADA
Running: 6jm1llxv.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\BACKOF~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\uxtiiaow.sys

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-3 sfsync04.sys (FrontLine Synchronization Driver/Protection Technology (StarForce))
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort0 sfsync04.sys (FrontLine Synchronization Driver/Protection Technology (StarForce))
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort1 sfsync04.sys (FrontLine Synchronization Driver/Protection Technology (StarForce))
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort2 sfsync04.sys (FrontLine Synchronization Driver/Protection Technology (StarForce))
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort3 sfsync04.sys (FrontLine Synchronization Driver/Protection Technology (StarForce))
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP1T0L0-e sfsync04.sys (FrontLine Synchronization Driver/Protection Technology (StarForce))

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs SYMEVENT.SYS (Symantec Event Library/Symantec Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip SYMTDI.SYS (Network Dispatch Driver/Symantec Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp SYMTDI.SYS (Network Dispatch Driver/Symantec Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp SYMTDI.SYS (Network Dispatch Driver/Symantec Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp SYMTDI.SYS (Network Dispatch Driver/Symantec Corporation)

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

This part is the report generated after hitting the "Scan" button...

GMER 1.0.15.15641 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-09-04 09:48:56
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-3 ST380815AS rev.4.ADA
Running: 6jm1llxv.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\BACKOF~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\uxtiiaow.sys

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.sfreloc˙˙˙˙sfsync04unknown last section [0xF74F6000, 0xBC6, 0x40000040] C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sfsync04.sys unknown last section [0xF74F6000, 0xBC6, 0x40000040]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atksgt.sys section is writeable [0xA7447300, 0x3ACC8, 0xE8000020]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\lirsgt.sys section is writeable [0xA8660300, 0x1B7E, 0xE8000020]

---- User code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[492] Explorer.EXE 0101A57C 4 Bytes JMP 00111C15
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[492] C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE section is writeable [0x01001000, 0x44E00, 0xE0000060]
.reloc C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[492] C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE section is executable [0x010FB000, 0x8800, 0xE2000060]
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[492] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[492] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[492] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[492] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[492] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDBtnMgrSvc.exe[508] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDBtnMgrSvc.exe[508] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDBtnMgrSvc.exe[508] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDBtnMgrSvc.exe[508] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDBtnMgrSvc.exe[508] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[600] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[600] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[600] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[600] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[600] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[724] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[724] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[724] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[724] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[724] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ehevs8.exe[744] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ehevs8.exe[744] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ehevs8.exe[744] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ehevs8.exe[744] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ehevs8.exe[744] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[768] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[768] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[768] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[768] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[768] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[780] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FF93E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[780] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FF93EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[780] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FF93EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[780] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FF93EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[780] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FF93EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[976] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[976] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[976] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[976] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[976] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Application Data\lssas.exe[992] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Application Data\lssas.exe[992] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Application Data\lssas.exe[992] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Application Data\lssas.exe[992] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Application Data\lssas.exe[992] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text c:\program files\real\realplayer\update\realsched.exe[1144] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text c:\program files\real\realplayer\update\realsched.exe[1144] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text c:\program files\real\realplayer\update\realsched.exe[1144] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text c:\program files\real\realplayer\update\realsched.exe[1144] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text c:\program files\real\realplayer\update\realsched.exe[1144] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text c:\program files\real\realplayer\update\realsched.exe[1144] kernel32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter 7C84495D 5 Bytes [33, C0, C2, 04, 00] {XOR EAX, EAX; RET 0x4}
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1148] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1148] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1148] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1148] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1148] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1184] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1184] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1184] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1184] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1184] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe[1208] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe[1208] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe[1208] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe[1208] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe[1208] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE4.0\OpwareSE4.exe[1260] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE4.0\OpwareSE4.exe[1260] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE4.0\OpwareSE4.exe[1260] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE4.0\OpwareSE4.exe[1260] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE4.0\OpwareSE4.exe[1260] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[1336] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[1336] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[1336] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[1336] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[1336] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDBtnMgrUI.exe[1340] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDBtnMgrUI.exe[1340] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDBtnMgrUI.exe[1340] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDBtnMgrUI.exe[1340] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDBtnMgrUI.exe[1340] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1352] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1352] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1352] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1352] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1352] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe[1392] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe[1392] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe[1392] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe[1392] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe[1392] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[1420] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[1420] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[1420] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[1420] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[1420] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1452] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1452] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1452] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1452] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1452] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1456] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1456] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1456] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1456] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1456] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1476] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1476] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1476] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1476] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1476] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1508] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1508] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1508] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1508] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1508] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1540] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1540] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1540] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1540] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1540] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe[1600] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe[1600] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe[1600] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe[1600] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe[1600] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe[1616] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe[1616] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe[1616] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe[1616] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe[1616] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ISSVC.exe[1628] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ISSVC.exe[1628] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ISSVC.exe[1628] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ISSVC.exe[1628] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ISSVC.exe[1628] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe[1640] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe[1640] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe[1640] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe[1640] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe[1640] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe[1652] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe[1652] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe[1652] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe[1652] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe[1652] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe[1664] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe[1664] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe[1664] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe[1664] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe[1664] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe[1696] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe[1696] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe[1696] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe[1696] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe[1696] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe[2080] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe[2080] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe[2080] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe[2080] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe[2080] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe[2112] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe[2112] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe[2112] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe[2112] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe[2112] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe[2160] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe[2160] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe[2160] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe[2160] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe[2160] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Application Data\manager.exe[2196] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Application Data\manager.exe[2196] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Application Data\manager.exe[2196] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Application Data\manager.exe[2196] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Application Data\manager.exe[2196] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[2204] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[2204] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[2204] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[2204] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[2204] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Desktop\6jm1llxv.exe[2264] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Desktop\6jm1llxv.exe[2264] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Desktop\6jm1llxv.exe[2264] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Desktop\6jm1llxv.exe[2264] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Desktop\6jm1llxv.exe[2264] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2452] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2452] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2452] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2452] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2452] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE[2492] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE[2492] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE[2492] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE[2492] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE[2492] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[2504] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[2504] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[2504] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[2504] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[2504] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbtcoms.exe[2528] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbtcoms.exe[2528] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbtcoms.exe[2528] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbtcoms.exe[2528] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbtcoms.exe[2528] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Application Data\7ikm.exe[2632] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Application Data\7ikm.exe[2632] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Application Data\7ikm.exe[2632] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Application Data\7ikm.exe[2632] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Application Data\7ikm.exe[2632] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe[2680] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe[2680] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe[2680] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe[2680] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe[2680] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe[2708] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe[2708] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe[2708] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe[2708] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe[2708] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Templates\07170\service.exe[2984] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Templates\07170\service.exe[2984] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Templates\07170\service.exe[2984] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Templates\07170\service.exe[2984] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Templates\07170\service.exe[2984] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\68262\system.exe[3016] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\68262\system.exe[3016] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\68262\system.exe[3016] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\68262\system.exe[3016] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\68262\system.exe[3016] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.rsrc C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Templates\07170\winlogon.exe[3024] C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Templates\07170\winlogon.exe section is executable [0x00427000, 0x8000, 0xE0000060]
.rsrc C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Templates\07170\winlogon.exe[3024] C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Templates\07170\winlogon.exe entry point in ".rsrc" section [0x0042A00B]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Templates\07170\winlogon.exe[3024] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Templates\07170\winlogon.exe[3024] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Templates\07170\winlogon.exe[3024] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Templates\07170\winlogon.exe[3024] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Back Office\Templates\07170\winlogon.exe[3024] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe[3236] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe[3236] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe[3236] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe[3236] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe[3236] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3940] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3940] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3940] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3940] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3940] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8
.text C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe[4004] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile 7C90D0AE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3E1B
.text C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe[4004] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess 7C90D14E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EAA
.text C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe[4004] ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx 7C90D15E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EB7
.text C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe[4004] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile 7C90D59E 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EA0
.text C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe[4004] ntdll.dll!NtQueryInformationProcess 7C90D7FE 5 Bytes CALL 7FFA3EF8

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs SYMEVENT.SYS (Symantec Event Library/Symantec Corporation)

Device \FileSystem\Udfs \UdfsCdRom DLAIFS_M.SYS (Drive Letter Access Component/Roxio)
Device \FileSystem\Udfs \UdfsDisk DLAIFS_M.SYS (Drive Letter Access Component/Roxio)

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip SYMTDI.SYS (Network Dispatch Driver/Symantec Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp SYMTDI.SYS (Network Dispatch Driver/Symantec Corporation)

Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-3 sfsync04.sys (FrontLine Synchronization Driver/Protection Technology (StarForce))
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort0 sfsync04.sys (FrontLine Synchronization Driver/Protection Technology (StarForce))
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort1 sfsync04.sys (FrontLine Synchronization Driver/Protection Technology (StarForce))
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort2 sfsync04.sys (FrontLine Synchronization Driver/Protection Technology (StarForce))
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort3 sfsync04.sys (FrontLine Synchronization Driver/Protection Technology (StarForce))
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP1T0L0-e sfsync04.sys (FrontLine Synchronization Driver/Protection Technology (StarForce))

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp SYMTDI.SYS (Network Dispatch Driver/Symantec Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp SYMTDI.SYS (Network Dispatch Driver/Symantec Corporation)

Device \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat A64E1D20

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat SYMEVENT.SYS (Symantec Event Library/Symantec Corporation)
AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat fltmgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation)

---- Registry - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\IMAIL@
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\IMAIL@Installed 1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MAPI@
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MAPI@Installed 1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MAPI@NoChange 1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MSFS@
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MSFS@Installed 1

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Waiting patiently for further instructions...

#5 MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:03 PM

Ok... The image described in my first post JUST NOW reappeared superimposed over this website...

Blue background with image of older woman of unknown "brown" heritage...

Correction to previous info... It's TWO lines of text above image & FOUR below...

#6 MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:04 PM

And now image has disappeared... differences in time-date stamps on posts will give approx duration...

#7 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 AM

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:47 PM

Please follow the instructions in ==>Malware Removal and Log Section Preparation Guide<==.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it ==>HERE<== Please include the link to this topic in your new topic and a description of your computer issues and what you have done to resolve them.

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.

Once you have created the new topic, please reply back here with a link to the new topic.

Most importantly please be patient till you get a reply to your topic.

#8 MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:35 AM

Hi...

Sorry about the delay, I was AFK for a few days then another day to catch up...

Anyway... Went to the Malware Removal and Log Section Preparation Guide, the "instructions" listed there were to follow the instructions in the Malware Removal and Log Section Preparation Guide and the link RETURNED ME to the page saying to follow the instructions...

At no time were any ACTUAL instructions displayed about which logs were desired or how to create them... :(

What now?

#9 MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:41 AM

Disregard previous post... Instructions found... sorry...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users