Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Iphone 5

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Horane Messinho

Horane Messinho

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 PM

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:45 PM

i recently watched a vid on youtube showing the specs and features of the "iphone 5" im not sure about this one..but you decide :busy:

Posted Image

Horane Messinho 4 Life-MessiskillzHD

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,471 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:58 PM

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:04 PM

Ya I think not. Those are all not likely except for the larger screen.

sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat too! |

#3 mamassito

mamassito

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:58 AM

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:00 AM

I would say the holographic keyboard is not far from likely. It has already been known and people have shown it on actual devices they own on youtube ever since 2007.
que fuerte!

#4 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:06 PM

Larger screen and 4G, possibly... don't hold your breath for either. Apple has had 2 chances to upgrade both and hasn't.

Posted Image

#5 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,471 posts
  •  

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:36 PM

Welcome to the rumor mill lol. We may see an upgrade next year. But who knows with apple.....

sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat too! |

#6 dirk90

dirk90

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 PM

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:34 AM

I don't expect any major changes or new features as well. Their iPhone sales have skyrocketed this year, especially due to the fact that they are offering 3 different price levels of the iPhone at this point. Thus there is no reason to push forward with more over the top features which will benefit only a few of their customers. Also Siri isn't even out of Beta at this point, thus they have a new feature which they actually should work on in the first place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users