Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Winfixer 2005

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 anglwngs

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Local time:11:43 AM

Posted 19 January 2006 - 11:24 AM

Hey, is there anyone that can tell me how to delet this stuff from my computer, everytime i get on, this thing comes up, ( winfixer 2005, ) how can i delete it from my system,, please help me,, thanks,,

(Moderator Edit: topic moved to more appropriate forum. jgweed)

Edited by jgweed, 19 January 2006 - 11:51 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rms4evr

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Local time:12:43 PM

Posted 19 January 2006 - 12:02 PM

1) Run your antivirus program. Don't have one? Get AVG Free (download the AVG Free for windows exe near the bottom of the page).

2) Run a spyware/malware program. Here are the ones I use:

Adware SE Personal

Ewido (note, the scanner will still function after the trial period)

These are all free. When I had winfixer, I ran the spyware/malware programs, and they got rid of it.

3) If the programs don't get rid of the problems (they should! :thumbsup: ) post a hijack this log here:

Hjiack this

Read this first before posting a log;

Preparation Guide

Do not reply once you post the log!!!! If you do,someone will think that you are being helped already, and they will not look at the log.

I know that this is a lot of reading material. But it is all worth it in the end. The hijack this team helped to purge my parent's computer, and they should be able to help you, too!

Hope everything works out! If you have trouble, the Tutorials Section has some helpful information. Good Luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users