Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Outlook 2002 Address Book

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ghorfa91

ghorfa91

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 PM

Posted 19 January 2006 - 03:56 AM

Hi there,

when trying to access the address book by clicking on the relative item, i am being given the following error.

The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions.

Please note that all the relevant addresses can be accessed by clicking on Contacts, but it would be more appropriate to click on the address book.

Can you help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 AM

Posted 23 January 2006 - 06:58 PM

I have a few questions for you:

A.) Did you delete the address book folder in your C drive?

B.) Have you done any viruses and/or spyware scans after this problem?

#3 ghorfa91

ghorfa91
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 PM

Posted 24 January 2006 - 04:50 AM

i tried to copy all the stuff from one computer to another. i managed with the e-mails (inbox and stuff), but could not export the address book.

i am a plaxo member, thought i might sync them, but they went to the contacts, not address book.

i still have them on the original computer. (at the mom i have spyware on the computer and i have a separate log with bleepingcomputer.com on the issue).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users