Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My computer takes forever to download and then freezes.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sapamyba

Sapamyba

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:19 AM

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:59 PM

Good day to any readers of this posting,

I received a JAVA error on my desktop and submitted this error information to JAVA; however, the response they e-mailed back to me was that I had contracted a new bug and they gave it a number for its name. Why not my name, who knows. LOL! We have to maintain humor, while dealing with ding-dong dang darn bratty technology, do we not? I did a full scan on my computer with Vipre Anti-Virus (found and cleaned 2 bugs with 8 traces) and Stopzilla (found no infestations). I wiped the empty space 35 times, along with both cleaners with Ccleaner. Additionally, I scanned with Registry Booster, Speed Up My PC and FixCleaner. My computer still takes forever to download an Internet page in pogo.com and game3.pogo.com. If it should happen to load and I get into a room, it freezes up within a few minutes. Does anyone know a good diagnostic tool that could assist me, while on this PC journey or an answer that does not involve more programs that do not seem to have an effect on this problem?

Tomorrow leaves the door wide-open for great potential.

Have a phenomenal day!
Sapamyba

Edited by hamluis, 31 August 2011 - 05:29 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users