Symptoms: Browser redirect, *.exe's not opening/running properly due to insuffient permissions.
-Installing AV software such as MBAM, Avast, SuperAntiSpyware, etc. all fail to open the *.exe preventing installation.
-Running HijackThis from my copy of HirensBootCD10.2 closes before displaying the log. I suspect that installing it to harddrive might have saved/yeilded a *.txt log but I have been unable to run it from my HDD. (Again, unsufficient permissions. I did "unblock" the excecutable-file under properties before running it.)
-Searched bleepingcomputer.com for similar issues I found a thread that solved similar issues cause by VUNDO. As I followed the instructions I did not get past ComboFix, which alert me that a ZeroAccess Rootkit was detected. I stopped and switched my search to ZeroAccess Rootkit removal.
-Ran aswMBR and TDSSkiller to no success.
Attached are any logs that might be useful.
Thank you in advanced for your time, and help.
dds.txt 9.47KB 7 downloads
gmer.log 1.96KB 4 downloads