Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

TOSHIBA L350

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JETSMUM

JETSMUM

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:32 PM

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:03 AM

I have a Toshiba L350 that has stopped working. The screen comes on when I first switch on the laptop but flickers and then fades away. I have spent £110 on a new backlight (I think I was robbed by this computer technician who came to my home) and now I cannot use my laptop at all.

Has anyone experienced this/ Can I somehow attach my computer to another screen to use?

Any suggestions

JETSMUM

Edit: Moved topic from Introductions to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 abauw

abauw

• Members
  • 951 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:32 AM

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:14 PM

Hello And Welcome to BC :welcome:
To Attach another screen to your Laptop all you need is a LCD / CRT / TV Screen or projector.
How to Attach it is same method like you attach your Monitor to Desktop Computer. Do you know how to attach your Monitor to Desktop Computer?

If after you attach your Monitor and you doesn't get any Visual that means you need to press keyboard shortcut to External Monitor. Please see your manual to find out what button that you need to press.

If you still get any visual on you Monitor. Do you hear any sound like Windows Welcome Sound?

:guitar: Take me to a place where time is frozen
You don't have to close your eyes to dream :busy:
You can find escape inside this moment :smash:
And I will follow  :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users