Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intel Graphics Driver

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 ynn3j

ynn3j

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:41 PM

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:44 PM

I dont know how to copy paste info of my OS with my netbook...i was using Windows 7 b4 bt had a problem & the technician guy repalce my OS with Xp..im using Windows Professional Xpirant service pack 3... under device manager..Intel Graphics Media Accelator 3150 is not installed. its says:

Device type : Display Adapters
Manufacturer: Intel
Driver Version: 8.14.10.2117

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

The driver cd that comes with it when i bought my netbook dsnt detect any display adapters..i went to samsung.com site to look for drivers...bt when i run the driver for grahics driver windows xp os..bt it wont work...

Can anyone help where can i get the right driver?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,758 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 AM

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:01 PM

i was using Windows 7 b4 bt had a problem & the technician guy repalce my OS with Xp

I suggest you don't use that guy anymore.
Why on earth would you replace brand new OS with 10 years old OS?
What was the problem with Windows 7?
Why didn't he simply reinstall Windows 7?

My Website

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click DONATE

#3 ynn3j

ynn3j
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:31 AM

He did...but it ddnt work the same way as it used to...some drivers were not installed...& the the netbook wont read the cd driver...he had to use another cd...i agreed to have it xp coz ive been going there always to have it fix...& im tired..i have work everyday till night & i have to take care of my 4yr old daughter...well paying another technician to fix the display adapters cost so much when i know theres drivers available online...i just can find the site ive been searching....

theres intel graphics media accelator i searched bt everytime i download it says dsnt meet the requirement..so i need help...

#4 .X.

.X.

• Members
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 PM

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:59 AM

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Netbook+and+Tablet+Graphics&ProductProduct=Intel%C2%AE+Graphics+Media+Accelerator+3150+%28Intel%C2%AE+GMA+3150%29

#5 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,421 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 AM

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:32 AM

Samsung Drivers, click the Driver button.

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 24 August 2011 - 07:33 AM.

#6 ynn3j

ynn3j
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

thanks for replying..

to .X. .. ive been to that site u gave...but theres no XP Professional..i tried all xp 32bit for luck bt none works.

to hamluis...samsung site is the 1st i went to...bt the driver version they posted is lower than mine..Driver Version: 8.14.10.2117..what they have is on the site is 6.14.10.5182 ... i even tried downloading bt it wont work either...

#7 ynn3j

ynn3j
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:33 AM

it will extract files bt an error msg will appear & it exactly says....The driver being installed not validated by this computer..set-up will exit.

#8 ynn3j

ynn3j
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:37 AM

I also tried clicking Check your System for latest Updates coz its says Automatically identify and find drivers from http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect/graphics

but after...this appears....so i dnt knw....

Server Error in '/iDUU' Application.
Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
<system.web>
<compilation debug="true"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[ViewStateException: Invalid viewstate.
Client IP: 10.240.63.191
Port: 43647
Referer: http://intel-drv-ws.systemrequirementslab.com/iduu/iduu_graphics/intro.aspx?app=graphics&lang=eng
Path: /iduu/iduu.aspx
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
ViewState: 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...]

[HttpException (0x80004005): Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.]
System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowError(Exception inner, String persistedState, String errorPageMessage, Boolean macValidationError) +198
System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowMacValidationError(Exception inner, String persistedState) +14
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString) +274
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.System.Web.UI.IStateFormatter.Deserialize(String serializedState) +4
System.Web.UI.Util.DeserializeWithAssert(IStateFormatter formatter, String serializedState) +37
System.Web.UI.HiddenFieldPageStatePersister.Load() +241
System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium() +106
System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState() +43
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +8431
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +253
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +78
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +21
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
ASP.iduu_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +4
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +100
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.225

#9 abauw

abauw

• Members
  • 951 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:41 AM

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:40 PM

Could you go to Device Manager then open your Display Properties.
On Device Properties. Click Detail Tab then click on Device Instance Id then press Ctrl + S (keyboard shortcut for Copy because you couldn't do right click on it). after that paste it on your next post.

:guitar: Take me to a place where time is frozen
You don't have to close your eyes to dream :busy:
You can find escape inside this moment :smash:
And I will follow  :whistle:

#10 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,421 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 AM

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:10 PM

I would use the drivers listed for the designated O/S...at the website of the manufacturer...and not the latest.

"Latest" is not synonymous with "best" when it comes to drivers, IME.

I further suggest uninstalling all unused drivers that your system currently reflects...before trying to install the appropriate drivers.

Remove Unused Drivers and Devices - http://www.windowsnetworking.com/kbase/WindowsTips/WindowsXP/UserTips/TroubleShooting/RemoveUnusedDriversandDevices.html

Remove Unused Drivers - http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-6017628.html?tag=nl.e101

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 24 August 2011 - 01:10 PM.

#11 ynn3j

ynn3j
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:28 AM

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A011&SUBSYS_C072144D&REV_00\3&B1BFB68&0&10

thats in Device Instance id...

#12 ynn3j

ynn3j
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:09 AM

I would use the drivers listed for the designated O/S...at the website of the manufacturer...and not the latest.

"Latest" is not synonymous with "best" when it comes to drivers, IM

Louis

Thats what im doing...but like i said ive tried all drivers listed for xp os bt dsnt work... i tried the driver listed in samsung site..bt dsnt work either...they only have windows 7 & windows xp ... bt the xp dsnt work..ive tried it many MANY MANY MANY TIMES!!!

Attached Files

#13 abauw

abauw

• Members
  • 951 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:27 PM

On Internal_VGA_Intel_WXP_6.14.10.5182.zip there is a file named as Kit21978.inf and it does have PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A011

You need to extract it first then on extracted folder go to Graphics Folder

Could you go to Control Panel - Add Remove Program and find your VGA / Display Adapter driver. If you find it just Uninstall your Display Adapter driver and reboot your system. After your system rebooted you will prompted to give your driver file (.inf). When you has been asked browse to Kit21978.inf.

If after you sytem restarted and your doesn't get and prompt that mean you old driver still recognized by Windows. Disable your Internet Connection and then Disable your Antivirus (turn off your Internet connection just for safety). and try to update it manually. Do you know how to manually update your driver?

#14 ynn3j

ynn3j
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:39 AM

On Internal_VGA_Intel_WXP_6.14.10.5182.zip there is a file named as Kit21978.inf and it does have PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A011

You need to extract it first then on extracted folder go to Graphics Folder

Could you go to Control Panel - Add Remove Program and find your VGA / Display Adapter driver. If you find it just Uninstall your Display Adapter driver and reboot your system. After your system rebooted you will prompted to give your driver file (.inf). When you has been asked browse to Kit21978.inf.

WOW!!! that solved my problem...just went to another technician yesterday & told me it needs a reformat & i have to pay...glad u read my post..THANK U THANK U SO MUCH!!!

#15 abauw

abauw

• Members
  • 951 posts
  •  

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:06 PM

Nice to know that your problem solved :thumbup2: