Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Gmail please

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shallowboy

shallowboy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 AM

Posted 01 November 2004 - 05:45 AM

Hey

I got a gmail's invitation but Why should I accept it?

Because if I sign up with www.postmaster.co.uk, I will get the equal storage space and a bouquet of features.

Again, using Gmail has security problems.

Mod Edit: This is considered spam. Which will not be tolerated. Please refrain from any further instances.

Edited by scarlett, 30 December 2004 - 08:43 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 AM

Posted 01 November 2004 - 08:49 AM

I like gmail I think they will get better! Thats why its called beta....They are working on the problems now so I have heard!

#3 LoLucky

LoLucky

• Members
  • 331 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 AM

Posted 11 November 2004 - 02:26 PM

"Because if I sign up with www.postmaster.co.uk, I will get the equal storage space"

I just visted both sites and this is what i found so how do you come up with that?

Postmaster:
"25mb - 35mb storage standard per member account"

Gmail:
"1000 megabytes of free storage" = 1000MB

sure Postmaster they have this "The ability to purchase extra email storage on demand"

I also found the cost of the "extra email storage"

"Postmaster members have the ability to purchase extra storage in 100mb blocks at a cost of 10year"

so your willing to pay for 10 100MB blocks to get the same storage amount as Gmail? Hey all the power to ya but i would chose the free one because nomatter the secutity problems gmail has it can all be fixed for under 100 in a year i would hope (i use US $ so i donno the conversion) and if its such a big deal don't use your real name and only have it for keeping photo's and stuff from friends then use your Free 25-35 MB account on Postmaster for business / personal information

Just my $.02 but what do i know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users