Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello from nj

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BrewDog

BrewDog

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 AM

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:37 PM

Hi there! Thought I should stop and say hello before posting about my problem. Bleepingcomputer has been my number one resource when it comes to fixing my clients' malware issues for years. Until now, I've always used the well-written malware removal guides... but now I think I'll need a little extra help. I'll be posting my logs per the "Prep Guide" shortly.

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• 14,498 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:25 PM

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:11 AM

Hello BrewDog, welcome to Bleeping Computer!

Sounds like you might not need it, but there's helpful information in the New User Orientation forum, and in the "sticky" topics at the top of forums.

Top 5 things that never get done:

#3 BrewDog

BrewDog
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 AM

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:02 AM

Thanks Platypus, I only read the prep guide so far. I'll make sure to check out the orientation forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users