Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Disasterous Weekend

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 heshie75v

heshie75v

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:01 PM

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:21 AM

Well, I had my worst nightmare come true regarding a PC..Got slammed with a virus/malware and could not get rid of it and had to format my harddrive....Well after spending hours getting everything just right and I thought I was done, had all my notes saved on my IAD, passwords etc...I must have sync the ipad incorrectly with my pc and all my notes were deleted.
Does anyone know if it is possible to restore these "notes" in Office 2007??

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nesrinamb

nesrinamb

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:01 PM

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:21 PM

your best shot would be using some basic file recovery software like recuva. It does have its limitations but thats the best without having to pay for the recovery or having to learn a bunch of command line parameters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users