Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google Redirect Ad Virus

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 kmlindstedt

kmlindstedt

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 AM

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:08 AM

Last Sunday I was using the internet when my Trend Micro went nuts. It kept alerting me to security issues about every 8 seconds. I had a trojan. I do not remember clicking anything, it literally just came about out of nowhere. I used Emisoft Anti-Malware to get rid of it and all seemed well. A few days ago, I noticed every time I clicked a link in Google (I run Firefox), I would get redirected to an ad. So I did some research. I disabled the XUL Runner ad-on and everything seemed fine. However, today, the same thing started happening again.

Google gives me the option to block all ad results from google.ad.sgdoubleclick.net but that does not help. I also get redirected to ads from 46.4.103.115 (this is what Google tells me I have the option to block. I block it, but it just doesn't work).

I ran scans with Trend Micro, Malwarebyte Anti-Malware, and Emisoft Anti-Malware. I used RootKit Revealer and some Hack-something. All with no luck. Yet the issue is ongoing.

I ran software to look for the TDSS virus but both Kasper and the one from Mozilla came up negative.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I would just reinstall the OS, but 1) I would have to re-purchase Trend Micro since I did not buy the reinstall option and 2) I think that is an extreme measure.

I run Vista Home Premium 64bit, Service Pack 1.

Edit: Moved topic from Vista to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:01 PM

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:03 AM

Hello.

Are you using a router in your home? If so, are any other computers on your network experiencing issues?

~Blade

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#3 kmlindstedt

kmlindstedt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:26 PM

I do use a router, but it is just my laptop on the secure network.

#4 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:16 PM

Hello.

Sorry for the delay.

You need to reset your router back to factory settings. The exact process varies from model to model, but usually involves pressing in a 'RESET' button with a pin for about 15-30 seconds. The button should be located somewhere on the device. You should consult your router documentation for details.

Note that you will need to reconfigure the router after performing the reset. Additionally, make sure that you secure the router config with a strong password. Again, consult your router documentation for details on this process.

After resetting the router, let me know if the redirects continue.

~Blade

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#5 kmlindstedt

kmlindstedt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:47 PM

I will do that. I haven't yet today because I've been running ESET Online Scanner. It is currently 93% through the scan and so far it has pulled up 2 infected files. Would you like the log to that when it is finished scanning?

Apparently Emisoft Anti-Malware didn't get all the trojans or I didn't get all the files deleted. The scan result is saying I have:

-a variant of Win32/Sefnit.BN trojan
-Java/MalRunner.B trojan

#6 kmlindstedt

kmlindstedt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:49 PM

Please add to that list the following:

-a variant of WMA/TrojanDownloader.GetCodec.gen trojan
-Java/TrojanDownloader.OpenStream.NBV trojan
-a variant of Win32/Sefnit.BN trojan (again)

#7 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:42 AM

Please post for me the completed ESET scan log when it is generated.

Then let me know how things are running after resetting the router.

~Blade

Posted Image

Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#8 kmlindstedt

kmlindstedt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:44 AM

ESET did not give me a log. It showed me the 5 infected files, which it quarantined and deleted upon restart. I also flushed my DNS cache.

So far, I've done multiple Google searches in Firefox this morning with no redirect. But I also wasn't getting redirected for a few days last time I thought I was clean. I may or may not have got everything. I have class all day and need to run my laptop, but should I do any additional scans tonight?

Also, Java always wants to update. I'm a little hesitant. I understand I need Java, just not sure how to tell when it is legit or not.

#9 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:23 AM

The current Java Version is 7

If you are still running 6 then you should update.

Let me know if the redirects recur.

~Blade

Posted Image

Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#10 kmlindstedt

kmlindstedt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:57 PM

The redirect seems to have been resolved. Thank you so much for all your time and help!

#11 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:37 AM

Glad I could help :)

Posted Image

Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#12 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:27 PM

Hello.

Download TFC by OldTimer to your desktop.
(TFC only cleans temp folders. It will not clean URL history, prefetch, or cookies).
Close any open windows.
  • Double click the TFC icon to run the program
  • TFC will close all open programs itself in order to run,
  • Click the Start button to begin the process.
  • Allow TFC to run uninterrupted.
  • The program should not take long to finish it's job.
Once its finished it should automatically reboot your machine, if it doesn't, manually reboot to ensure a complete clean

NOTE:
It's normal after running TFC that the PC will be slower to boot the first time.

TFC (Temp File Cleaner) will clear out all temp folders for all user accounts (temp, IE temp, java, FF, Opera, Chrome, Safari), including Administrator, All Users, LocalService, NetworkService, and any other accounts in the user folder.

Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (uncheck all others):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode". When logging in, log in under the account that you normally use; do NOT log in under the account titled "Admin" or "Administrator" unless this account is the one used normally.

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

~Blade

In your next reply, please include the following:
SUPERAntiSpyware Log
How is the computer running now?

Posted Image

Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#13 kmlindstedt

kmlindstedt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:35 PM

Here is the log after running SUPERAntiSpyware:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 08/29/2011 at 08:24 PM

Application Version : 5.0.1118

Core Rules Database Version : 7618
Trace Rules Database Version: 5430

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:59:49

Operating System Information
Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, Service Pack 2 (Build 6.00.6002)
UAC Off - Administrator

Memory items scanned : 291
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 72327
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 157314
File threats detected : 505

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@adbrite[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@ads.pointroll[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@ads.undertone[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@advertising[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@apmebf[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@bizzclick[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@burstnet[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@content.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@fastclick[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@invitemedia[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@lucidmedia[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@media6degrees[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@network.realmedia[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@pointroll[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@realmedia[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@www.burstnet[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@A1.INTERCLICK[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@AD.BODYBUILDING[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@AD.WSOD[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ADBRITE[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ADS.ASSOCIATEDCONTENT[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ADS.CNN[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ADS.FOODBUZZ[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ADS.UNDERTONE[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ADXPOSE[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ASSOCIATEDCONTENT.112.2O7[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@AT.ATWOLA[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ATDMT[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@BS.SERVING-SYS[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@CBI.122.2O7[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@CDN1.TRAFFICMP[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@CDN4.SPECIFICCLICK[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@CHITIKA[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@COLLECTIVE-MEDIA[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@CONTENT.YIELDMANAGER[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@DMTRACKER[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@DOUBLECLICK[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@E-2DJ6WGL4AGAJMAO.STATS.ESOMNITURE[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@E-2DJ6WJLYALAZICQ.STATS.ESOMNITURE[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@EHG-TECHTARGET.HITBOX[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ELECTRONICARTS.112.2O7[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@EYEWONDER[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@IMRWORLDWIDE[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@INL.ADBUREAU[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@INTERCLICK[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@INVITEMEDIA[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@KANOODLE[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@KONTERA[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@LEGOLAS-MEDIA[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@LIVEPERSON[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@LIVEPERSON[3].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@LIVEPERSON[4].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@LUCIDMEDIA[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@MEDIA.ADFRONTIERS[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@MEDIA6DEGREES[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@MICROSOFTWINDOWS.112.2O7[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@MSNBC.112.2O7[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@OPTIMIZE.INDIECLICK[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@PUBADS.G.DOUBLECLICK[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@QNSR[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@R1-ADS.ACE.ADVERTISING[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@SALES.LIVEPERSON[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@SMARTADSERVER[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@SONYELECTRONICSSUPPORTUS.112.2O7[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@SPECIFICMEDIA[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@STATSE.WEBTRENDSLIVE[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@TACODA.AT.ATWOLA[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@TARGET.122.2O7[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@TEST.COREMETRICS[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@TRAVELADVERTISING[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@USATODAY1.112.2O7[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@WALMART.112.2O7[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@WWW.QSSTATS[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@WWW.QSSTATS[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@WWW7.ADDFREESTATS[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@XITI[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@YIELDMANAGER[1].TXT
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.msnbc.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.traveladvertising.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media.adfrontiers.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.lfstmedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.linksynergy.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.linksynergy.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ar.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ar.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.usatoday1.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediabrandsww.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.network.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.overture.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.dmtracker.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.msnportal.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adserver.adtechus.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ad.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ad.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adtechus.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.kontera.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
dc.tremormedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.traveladvertising.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.burstbeacon.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.getclicky.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.static.getclicky.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
in.getclicky.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.burstbeacon.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.clickfuse.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.overture.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.viacom.adbureau.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.viacom.adbureau.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
eas.apm.emediate.eu [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
wstat.wibiya.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.kontera.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.elitefitness.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.elitefitness.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
w3.elitefitness.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.trackalyzer.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tripod.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
eas.apm.emediate.eu [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.clicksor.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.clicksor.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media.adfrontiers.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediaforge.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediaforge.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.r1-ads.ace.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.clickfuse.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media2.legacy.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adserver.adtechus.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.lfstmedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.clickbank.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.clickbank.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mm.chitika.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.yadro.ru [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.yadro.ru [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tracking.conversiontrackingdog.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tracking.conversiontrackingdog.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.bravenet.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.trackimizer.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tjx.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.find-fast-answers.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.advertise.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
bridge2.admarketplace.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.admarketplace.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
d.mediaforge.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.solvemedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.solvemedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
snap9.advertserve.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adviva.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.azjmp.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.azjmp.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adultfriendfinder.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adultfriendfinder.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.zanox.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.game-advertising-online.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.intermundomedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.intermundomedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.sonyelectronicssupportus.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ad.velmedia.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ad.velmedia.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.velmedia.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.eset.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adserve.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
advertising.sheknows.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.allbritton.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
optimize.indieclick.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
optimize.indieclick.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.associatedcontent.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adinterax.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adinterax.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.couponmountain.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.couponmountain.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
theclicker.today.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.xiti.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.target.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.yieldmanager.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.yieldmanager.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.c.gigcount.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
lm.logicalmedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.paypal.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.bizrate.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.warnerbros.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
adserver.amazon.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.giftscom.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.levelwing.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.timeinc.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.draftfcb.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
adserver.webmasterbond.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.googleads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]

As of right now, the computer is running very well. I am not having any problems with speed whatsoever.

Here is the log after running SUPERAntiSpyware:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 08/29/2011 at 08:24 PM

Application Version : 5.0.1118

Core Rules Database Version : 7618
Trace Rules Database Version: 5430

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:59:49

Operating System Information
Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, Service Pack 2 (Build 6.00.6002)
UAC Off - Administrator

Memory items scanned : 291
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 72327
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 157314
File threats detected : 505

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@adbrite[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@ads.pointroll[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@ads.undertone[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@advertising[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@apmebf[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@bizzclick[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@burstnet[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@content.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@fastclick[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@invitemedia[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@lucidmedia[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@media6degrees[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@network.realmedia[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@pointroll[2].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@realmedia[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@www.burstnet[1].txt
C:\Users\KyleeMLindstedt\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\kyleemlindstedt@yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@A1.INTERCLICK[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@AD.BODYBUILDING[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@AD.WSOD[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ADBRITE[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ADS.ASSOCIATEDCONTENT[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ADS.CNN[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ADS.FOODBUZZ[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ADS.UNDERTONE[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ADXPOSE[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ASSOCIATEDCONTENT.112.2O7[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@AT.ATWOLA[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ATDMT[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@BS.SERVING-SYS[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@CBI.122.2O7[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@CDN1.TRAFFICMP[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@CDN4.SPECIFICCLICK[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@CHITIKA[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@COLLECTIVE-MEDIA[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@CONTENT.YIELDMANAGER[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@DMTRACKER[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@DOUBLECLICK[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@E-2DJ6WGL4AGAJMAO.STATS.ESOMNITURE[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@E-2DJ6WJLYALAZICQ.STATS.ESOMNITURE[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@EHG-TECHTARGET.HITBOX[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@ELECTRONICARTS.112.2O7[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@EYEWONDER[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@IMRWORLDWIDE[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@INL.ADBUREAU[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@INTERCLICK[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@INVITEMEDIA[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@KANOODLE[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@KONTERA[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@LEGOLAS-MEDIA[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@LIVEPERSON[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@LIVEPERSON[3].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@LIVEPERSON[4].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@LUCIDMEDIA[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@MEDIA.ADFRONTIERS[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@MEDIA6DEGREES[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@MICROSOFTWINDOWS.112.2O7[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@MSNBC.112.2O7[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@OPTIMIZE.INDIECLICK[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@PUBADS.G.DOUBLECLICK[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@QNSR[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@R1-ADS.ACE.ADVERTISING[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@SALES.LIVEPERSON[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@SMARTADSERVER[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@SONYELECTRONICSSUPPORTUS.112.2O7[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@SPECIFICMEDIA[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@STATSE.WEBTRENDSLIVE[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@TACODA.AT.ATWOLA[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@TARGET.122.2O7[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@TEST.COREMETRICS[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@TRAVELADVERTISING[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@USATODAY1.112.2O7[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@WALMART.112.2O7[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@WWW.QSSTATS[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@WWW.QSSTATS[2].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@WWW7.ADDFREESTATS[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@XITI[1].TXT
C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT@YIELDMANAGER[1].TXT
.msnbc.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.usatoday1.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediabrandsww.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.network.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.dmtracker.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.msnportal.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adtechus.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
dc.tremormedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.burstbeacon.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.getclicky.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.static.getclicky.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
in.getclicky.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.burstbeacon.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
wstat.wibiya.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
w3.elitefitness.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.trackalyzer.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tripod.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.r1-ads.ace.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media2.legacy.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mm.chitika.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.bravenet.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.trackimizer.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tjx.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.find-fast-answers.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.advertise.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
bridge2.admarketplace.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.admarketplace.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
d.mediaforge.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
snap9.advertserve.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adviva.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.zanox.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.game-advertising-online.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.sonyelectronicssupportus.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.velmedia.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.eset.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adserve.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
advertising.sheknows.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.allbritton.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.associatedcontent.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
theclicker.today.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.xiti.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.target.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.c.gigcount.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
lm.logicalmedia.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.paypal.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.bizrate.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.warnerbros.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
adserver.amazon.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.giftscom.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.levelwing.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.timeinc.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.draftfcb.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
adserver.webmasterbond.com [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.googleads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\KYLEEMLINDSTEDT\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\BFP13IF2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]

As of right now, the computer is running very well. I am not having any problems with speed whatsoever.

#14 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:37 PM

Hello.

Any further symptoms at this point?

~Blade

Posted Image

Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#15 kmlindstedt

kmlindstedt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:39 PM

Not sure why that posted twice.