Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't find ethernet driver for dc7800p

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 techforcity

techforcity

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 PM

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:58 PM

Hey guys. For some reason I can't find the drivers for the ethernet card for my hp dc7800p. I have windows 2000 installed because this is a doctors computer and it runs old software on it. Please try and help me out.

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,758 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 PM

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:05 PM

Which of these is it:
Posted Image HP Compaq dc7800 Convertible Minitower PCPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image HP Compaq dc7800 Base Model Convertible Minitower PC
HP Compaq dc7800 Convertible Minitower PC
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image HP Compaq dc7800 Small Form Factor PCPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image HP Compaq dc7800 Base Model Small Form Factor PC
HP Compaq dc7800 Small Form Factor PC
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image HP Compaq dc7800 Ultra-slim Desktop PCPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image HP Compaq dc7800 Base Model Ultra-slim Desktop PC
HP Compaq dc7800 Ultra-slim Desktop PC
What Windows version was originally installed there?

My Website

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click DONATE

#3 techforcity

techforcity
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 PM

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:31 AM

It had Windows Vista installed on it.

#4 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,758 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 PM

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:12 PM

What about my other question?

My Website

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click DONATE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users