Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Firefox 6.0 Bookmarks

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pharkit

pharkit

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 PM

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:11 PM

Firefox did an update yesterday for me and now I notice when I hit 'Bookmarks' the first option is 'Show All Bookmarks' while the second is 'Bookmark this page'. Has anyone noticed this?? They've gone and swapped them around.. Why would anyone want 'Show All Bookmarks' as their first option?? Are some people out there having trouble locating a page they bookmarked only a week ago?? Also when I hit 'Tools' what shows up right down the bottom is a tab dedictaed to Adblock plus (an addon) instead of 'Options' which has now been pushed up one. Again... Why?? Too hard for some to find their addons and configure Adblock from there?? Stick it right where Options used to be so THEY-CANT-MISS-IT?! I dont mind Firefox updates addressing security issues (they have to for their own sake) but leave my tabs alone!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,698 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 PM

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:18 PM

To bookmark current page it's much easier to just click on bookmark favicon at the end of your address bar.
One click and you're done...

Posted Image

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#3 pharkit

pharkit
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 PM

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:50 PM

You're right! I'll start doing that from now on.

#4 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,698 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 PM

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:51 PM

You're very welcome Posted Image

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users