Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sycn iphone calendar & music to different PC?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shalingg

shalingg

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:45 AM

Hi there,
I have 2 computers,the one is for business and the other is private.I just want to sync a calendar on one computer (business) and the music on another one (private),but everytime i try to synchronise only the calendar with itunes homesharing, it deletes all my music on my iphone.Is there any way to solve this problem???
Any help will be greatly appreciated!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ring

ring

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 PM

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:03 PM

Just uncheck content like music, videos & apps on the computer you only want to sync your calendar with and to sync the music is the same.Moreover u can sync your calendars with multiple computers.
If it still can't work,you may refer to this article How to transfer iPhone Contacts, SMS, Calendar,Notes & Call History ,it also include transfering music.Hope it could help u.

Edited by ring, 18 August 2011 - 11:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users